Lt. Commander
# 1 a simple request
03-01-2011, 01:22 AM
If possible/feasible, can we get a way to increase the font size on the forum please, its tiny, on my 23inch wide screen its around 1/8th of an inch tall. When I'm trying to reply I have to lean forward a good bit to see it, even with my glasses on. It's minor, I know but if you can great.

Oh and if anyone else knows how to please enlighten me, thank you!

(I did look all over the options by the way)
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-01-2011, 03:38 AM
I've not come across a way to do so in the forum but you can change the text size in your browser - Its on the "Page" drop down menu in IE8 or as "Zoom" under the "View" drop down menu in Firefox. Of course, those settings effect all web sites you visit, not just the STO forums.

I'd also like to be able to change the colours used on the STO forums but can't seem to be able to do that either...
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-01-2011, 04:37 AM
You can also zoom in and out with browsers. Press Ctrl and - to zoom out, Ctrl and + to zoom in. (Hint if you are using the plus key in the row of numbers you don't have to hit shift first.)

Most browsers will also zoom in and out if you hold Ctrl and use the scroll wheel on your mouse.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-01-2011, 08:48 PM
Thank you both, for the suggestion, i've zoomed the browser in which has indeed helped, thanks again!