Lt. Commander
Its great news that the Foundry is back on Tribble but I've noticed that the update has "broken" some of the published content. Currently, some of the scanning animations have defaulted back to "interact" mode and need to be updated. More disturbingly, is the fact that while the Storyline references an existing Map, the mission cannot be re-published because the Foundry is saying this Map is missing a resource.

I've double-chedked everything and can't find the problem.

Any ideas?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-02-2011, 03:27 AM
Let me look into this as I am having the same problem

EDIT-POSSIBLE SOLUTION

I have figured out the resource not found problem. It's the select backdrop button for your map. You need to change the backdrop then all is well. Also if this is not the case for your map, create a duplicate and delete things contained in the map one by one until the error dialogue disappears. Then you know which item is causing the error.

I'm pretty sure you will find that it is the backdrop that needs to be changed.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-02-2011, 10:20 AM
I agree, having just come across this issue with one of my larger missions, this fix worked on three out of the four maps that had a problem.

The fourth however was more tricky to fix, as it was a space map, and Cryptic have deleted the Mutara backdrop option, so I had to complete rebuild that map and reallocate all the items inside it
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-02-2011, 03:44 PM
I'm glad you all figured this out for yourselves. Yes, it's likely the backdrops. I'll see if I can get this added to known issues for you all.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-03-2011, 01:24 AM
Thanks guys. I'm going to try this later - I had a suspision last night after reading some of the updates to the new Foundry BETA but you've confirmed it for me.