Lt. Commander
The thing i lack as a new player is the use for the ship interiors.

Where you can use diffrent equipment inside your ship in diffrent missions.

Sick Bay
Engineering
Lounge
Bridge

Have loads of diffrent terminals that could be made common for each and every ship and design.

Applying missions to this would bring you closer to the feeling of being in control of an actuall ship.

This kind of missions would work for both klingons and star fleet players.

The posibilitys would be endless.

Giving us a feel of that the actuall interor of our ships does something for us more than being a place to get your accolades dusty.

Kind Regards
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-28-2011, 07:37 AM
I think this would be a really cool idea, especially when fleshed out more by some of the smarter and more creative players than I. Being able to flag mission replay in your ready room is a nice start, but more functionality would be great too.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-28-2011, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
I think this would be a really cool idea, especially when fleshed out more by some of the smarter and more creative players than I. Being able to flag mission replay in your ready room is a nice start, but more functionality would be great too.
There's quite a bit of ship interior functionality on the way. Sick bay being used for healing injuries is one of them. But I agree with the OP's idea here.

Missions in my own ship? Heck yeah! How many Star Trek episodes happened with stuff inside the ship (Heck, just the holodeck)?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-28-2011, 09:53 PM
Agreed. Shipboard missions ftw.

Of course, right now just finding a working head would be a challenging mission.

Z
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-01-2011, 10:51 AM
Yes, because I want to be able to say "Get the Cheese to sickbay!" :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakakiDash
The thing i lack as a new player is the use for the ship interiors.

Where you can use diffrent equipment inside your ship in diffrent missions.

Sick Bay
Engineering
Lounge
Bridge

Have loads of diffrent terminals that could be made common for each and every ship and design.

Applying missions to this would bring you closer to the feeling of being in control of an actuall ship.

This kind of missions would work for both klingons and star fleet players.

The posibilitys would be endless.

Giving us a feel of that the actuall interor of our ships does something for us more than being a place to get your accolades dusty.

Kind Regards
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-01-2011, 11:40 AM
One of the newest Featured Episodes started this processes, it seems. During "Mine Enemy" you're required to go to your own ready room (through your bridge, not as a separate mission screen) to decode data.

I rather liked this little bit of ship board mission function, and I hope that this is the first of many.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-02-2011, 04:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
Yeah i am in agreeance, some of this could probably be done to introduce the functionality.