Lt. Commander
Just asking.

Those goldfarmers are still using those exploits, and honestly I don't know why CSR hasn't busted them. In fact, one in particular right this very second is purposely taking advantage of the reset, where he gets all the loot, while everyone else does his work.

Lame tactic if you ask me.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-23-2011, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Just asking.

Those goldfarmers are still using those exploits, and honestly I don't know why CSR hasn't busted them. In fact, one in particular right this very second is purposely taking advantage of the reset, where he gets all the loot, while everyone else does his work.

Lame tactic if you ask me.
Actually I quite enjoy Kerrat lately If you don't like it, don't go there - simple as that.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2011, 01:23 PM
I don't want Ker'rat nuked.
I want it FIXED!!!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-23-2011, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarsightFrostwhisper
Actually I quite enjoy Kerrat lately If you don't like it, don't go there - simple as that.
Never said I didn't like it. I just hate the verious bugs and exploits that are in it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-23-2011, 01:32 PM
Quote:
whilst it is true if you dont like it dont go there, its not great if someone has found a loophole that steals peoples rewards. people should not go there because they dont like it, not because its broken.

id rather see ker'rat have a big makeover rather than completely nuked. i think the idea of the zone is fine just not well executed.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-23-2011, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Never said I didn't like it. I just hate the verious bugs and exploits that are in it.
There aren't that many. I spent a lot of time there lately and I have seen only one instance of a (probably) goldfarmer, who I have reported and I havent seen him ever since. The bug where you switch sides is sometimes funny, but it's nothing gamebreaking.

With that being said, I don't mean to say Kerrat is perfectly okay - it isnt. But it's fun, it's a social hub too - before it gets nuked, we need something better.

Suggestion for Kerrat though: remove the bloody dialog windows, those are annoying as hell, they decloak people randomly and it's really not necessery to read the same crap like 50x over and over.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-23-2011, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
whilst it is true if you dont like it dont go there, its not great if someone has found a loophole that steals peoples rewards. people should not go there because they dont like it, not because its broken.

id rather see ker'rat have a big makeover rather than completely nuked. i think the idea of the zone is fine just not well executed.
Honestly, since I spent there some time, I think some people are actually complaining because they don't know how it works. I should know, I was there too - I had no idea how come some other guy was always first while I tagged all the nodes. Must be haxx! Well... it wasnt hax, it was just him being cloaked next to that borg repair thingie waiting for others to tag the nodes, so he could easily kill 3 of those small cubes before others even got into position.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-23-2011, 01:45 PM
Quote:
There aren't that many. I spent a lot of time there lately and I have seen only one instance of a (probably) goldfarmer, who I have reported and I havent seen him ever since. The bug where you switch sides is sometimes funny, but it's nothing gamebreaking.

With that being said, I don't mean to say Kerrat is perfectly okay - it isnt. But it's fun, it's a social hub too - before it gets nuked, we need something better.

Suggestion for Kerrat though: remove the bloody dialog windows, those are annoying as hell, they decloak people randomly and it's really not necessery to read the same crap like 50x over and over.
Not exactly a postive hub if you ask me, the zone chat is always have some degree of things CSR would give infractions for.

But there are a few threads that suggest what Cryptic can do with the zone. Most agree just remove the Borg and just make it a plan ol Open PvP zone.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-23-2011, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Not exactly a postive hub if you ask me, the zone chat is always have some degree of things CSR would give infractions for.

But there are a few threads that suggest what Cryptic can do with the zone. Most agree just remove the Borg and just make it a plan ol Open PvP zone.
The thing that draws most people there is the simple fact you can get awesome items from the Borg. If you remove the NPCs and their drops, the zone will die.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-23-2011, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Honestly, since I spent there some time, I think some people are actually complaining because they don't know how it works. I should know, I was there too - I had no idea how come some other guy was always first while I tagged all the nodes. Must be haxx! Well... it wasnt hax, it was just him being cloaked next to that borg repair thingie waiting for others to tag the nodes, so he could easily kill 3 of those small cubes before others even got into position.
maybe not in those instances you where in but Its been proven that it can be hacked to the point where the dstahl himself said he wants to nuke it. something is fishy in that zone.