Lt. Commander
# 31 I agree
03-09-2011, 07:47 AM
I agree, all my BOs are Klingon, no offense gorn and other mercernaries, but a klingon ship must be manned by KLINGONS!

Let the Fed be the cesspool of diversity.
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-09-2011, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
Well, this farce of a war between the 2 sides has gone on too long...They either need to crank it up majorly...or dissolve it when we find out we have been played for fools by the Iconians...
I agree its a farce as far as its intensity goes and deffinatly needs an upswing in hostilities, but I have no desire to see the Empire join the federation.
I find thier politcical and social hypocracy intolerable to my palette and an affront to my sensibilities.
Better to remain hostile enemies of mutual respect through firepower
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-09-2011, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grannamoth
I agree, all my BOs are Klingon, no offense gorn and other mercernaries, but a klingon ship must be manned by KLINGONS!

Let the Fed be the cesspool of diversity.
My Klingon captain has all Klingon BOs except his male Orion doctor and his orion slave girl (klingons need to have fun at night too)

My Orion captain has an all Orion crew.
Lt. Commander
# 34
03-09-2011, 07:19 PM
I think of them as "Subject Races" the Klingon's just conquered and annexed them into "The Empire". converted their shipyards for klingon hulls (with certain exceptions). Taxed the heck out of them and promised to "glass the homeworld" if they every step out of line.

-cheers
Lt. Commander
# 35
03-10-2011, 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamma. View Post
I think of them as "Subject Races" the Klingon's just conquered and annexed them into "The Empire". converted their shipyards for klingon hulls (with certain exceptions). Taxed the heck out of them and promised to "glass the homeworld" if they every step out of line.

-cheers
DING DING DING "Winner"
Lt. Commander
# 36
03-10-2011, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
I agree its a farce as far as its intensity goes and deffinatly needs an upswing in hostilities, but I have no desire to see the Empire join the federation.
I find thier politcical and social hypocracy intolerable to my palette and an affront to my sensibilities.
Better to remain hostile enemies of mutual respect through firepower
I agree. There needs to be major storyline missions for all ranks for Klingon PvE against the Federation, and Federation Klingon Front Missions at all ranks.

As for the BOs, the Department heads (seinor most officer) are all Klingons. Part of their job is to ensure they loyalty of each area of expertise. The others are promoted based on merit.
Lt. Commander
# 37
03-10-2011, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamma. View Post

-cheers
how do you figure that, show me which race has been conquered by the klingons except the gorn ?
Lt. Commander
# 38
03-11-2011, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh1ngara
how do you figure that, show me which race has been conquered by the klingons except the gorn ?
The Gorn. I would definitely show you the Gorn.
Lt. Commander
# 39
03-11-2011, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
The Gorn. I would definitely show you the Gorn.
because they are the only ones who were conquered IE anyone but them, cos it cannot be shown as it has not been done.
Lt. Commander
# 40
03-11-2011, 01:29 PM
Do the countless one from the explo missions count?