Lt. Commander
# 1 Help on Frozen
03-02-2011, 02:11 AM
I have tried Frozen, and gets destroyed by the Romulan battleship every time. I have gotten him down to 90%, but then he sends 3(or 4) heavy plasma torpedoes. And if that is not enough he sends a volley of torpedoes right after. Needles to say, I don't survive.

Are we supposed to destroy this battleship? Because I can't see any way I can do that.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-02-2011, 09:43 AM
when faced with heavy romulan weapons, it is usually best to put some quick distance between you and them. when possible, its even better to target and destroy them before they hit you
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-02-2011, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wfs5519 View Post
when faced with heavy romulan weapons, it is usually best to put some quick distance between you and them. when possible, its even better to target and destroy them before they hit you
+1
I haven't done Frozen yet, but I use turrets and Polarize Hull Plating against a spread of heavy torpedoes.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-02-2011, 12:15 PM
If your build isn't cannon heavy, Beam Fire at Will does a nice job on multiple heavy plasmas. (And then the increased beam damage gets concentrated on the single remaining target for the rest of the buff's duration.)

If you have it, the Automated Defense Turret pre-order console is usually a good thing to equip in plasma country.

You might also want to have Engineering Team ready to counter the Viral Matrix the D'deridex may send at you.