Lt. Commander
# 11
03-02-2011, 04:24 PM
will wheaton is a decent guy, not his fault he was shoved into a baby blue onesey and given lines like "Golly! thanks Mom!"
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-02-2011, 04:29 PM
Wil Wheaton is a great guy. He also appears on some episodes of Big Bang Theory playing himself. And he's a villain!
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-02-2011, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
That was very much so the case. If you have a twitter account - I highly recommend following both Mister Spiner and Mister Burton; as well as @wilwheaton ; Mister Wil Wheaton's twitter account.

On their own they are funny and informative. And sometimes, like this morning, they get together; going back and forth and produce absolute comedy gold. Especially if all three get involved. It happens about once a month and when it does I often break down with giggle fits.
i have been following burton and spiner for a while now. I don't "get" spiner. He is either very odd or trying to confuse poeple.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-02-2011, 04:47 PM
I followed Spiner for awhile as well, but never quite understood them either.

I think it's fair to warn, if you follow Mr. Wheaton, and sometimes Mr. Spiner, they do occasionally use profanity in their tweets. I didn't know they under after I started following them. In fact, I don't follow Wil Wheaton anymore because of it. Gets to be a bit on the excessive side for me somtimes. Seems like a good guide, but a lot of language.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-02-2011, 05:09 PM
In this specific case, I believe Mr. Spiner had a medical procedure performed by either Dr. Who, or Pete Townsend of The Who. It's also possible the procedure was done by both. I'm not really certain. The entire conversation was rather amusing.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-02-2011, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
In this specific case, I believe Mr. Spiner had a medical procedure performed by either Dr. Who, or Pete Townsend of The Who. It's also possible the procedure was done by both. I'm not really certain. The entire conversation was rather amusing.

Thanks,

Stormshade
It was quite hilarious.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-02-2011, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade

Thanks,

Stormshade
Maybe Pete Townsend is the new Dr. Who? Who knows.... Or maybe Pete Townsend is really Q, and Q is Who, and created the Who to hide who he really is?
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-02-2011, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulif_Davis
UGH, absolutely not!

You're kidding me right? Wheaton is possibly one of the nicest guys you would ever want to meet, out of all the people who have been Trek cast members he is the only one who is a gamer and a Trek fan.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-02-2011, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igard81 View Post
Wil Wheaton is a great guy. He also appears on some episodes of Big Bang Theory playing himself. And he's a villain!
WHEEEAAATON!!
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-02-2011, 06:04 PM
He's also a recurring villain on the TV Series, Leverage.