Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
05-01-2011, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant797 View Post
Vice Admiral jacket does not have an option for the fleet logo patch, the option completely disappears when the jacket is selected.

Added.

Also, and this is directed to everyone, there is a section labelled Starfleet Uniform Requests. If anyone has any uniform requests for Starfleet, I'll add them there. If anyone has any KDF uniform requests, I'll add them to the end of the KDF uniform section.
Lt. Commander
# 32
05-13-2011, 11:04 AM
Being absolutely fed up with the lack of acknowledgement on costume issues, especially ones I've paid for from the C-Store. I have literally spent a lot of time playing around in the Character Customization area to figure out the specific causes of the All Good Things uniform clipping issues (at least specifically for my toon). The two sliders that contribute to the rank pin/pip clipping the most for the Standard stance of my Human are Torso Bulk and Shoulder Bulk. Obviously, these variables change depending on the stance and the Thoughtful stance is by far the worst. I'll keep playing around with it when I have extra time but I would like to see the person that deals with the costumes step up and actually try to fix some of the major issues with C-Store released costumes. After all, I PAID FOR THEM outside of the cost of the game and subscription!
Lt. Commander
# 33
05-13-2011, 12:56 PM
The TNG series uniforms (TV) are not well suited for gurls. If a gurl is wearing the uniform, the left arm is sumhow 2 or 3 centimeters too high. It looks like a clipping error.
Lt. Commander
# 34
06-28-2011, 07:48 PM
Added both, sorry it took me so long.

Eris, can you provide a screenshot of the error (Please host on imgur)
Lt. Commander
# 35
07-08-2011, 10:19 PM
Removed: Missing Terran Empire badges for TOS male standard Jumpers.

List is still being updated, so if there are any issues with the new costuming, be sure to drop by and let us know.
Lt. Commander
# 36
07-09-2011, 12:34 PM
The Jupiter Veteran belt (with the Federation seal buckle) clips badly when combined with the TWK female jacket. Dunno which category that might slip into here.
Lt. Commander
# 37
07-12-2011, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi'a Meese
The Jupiter Veteran belt (with the Federation seal buckle) clips badly when combined with the TWK female jacket. Dunno which category that might slip into here.
Added under STO original uniforms. Thank you for providing the info, Psi'a.
Lt. Commander
# 38
07-13-2011, 04:50 AM
Hi there.
I have noticed that on the Antares 2 Uniform (male Variant) the Fleet emblem option does not appear.

Additionally, i don't know if this is intended, but on the Jupiter 3 uniform (male variant) the Jupiter belt doesn't cover the "belt thingy" thats on the uniform, althrough it does on the female variant ("B" on both pictures).
http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/...piter3male.jpg
http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/...ter3female.jpg
Just my opinion, but i think it looks a bit silly if the belt thing is not covered.

One more thing, it's not really a error, but i would love to have the option to remove the cummerbund on the AGT uniform, maybe it could be made a belt or something.

Live long and prosper.
Lt. Commander
# 39
07-13-2011, 06:33 AM
edited: sorry not a unifrom issue... removed and will repost else where.
Lt. Commander
# 40
07-13-2011, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yreodred
Hi there.
I have noticed that on the Antares 2 Uniform (male Variant) the Fleet emblem option does not appear.

Additionally, i don't know if this is intended, but on the Jupiter 3 uniform (male variant) the Jupiter belt doesn't cover the "belt thingy" thats on the uniform, althrough it does on the female variant ("B" on both pictures).
http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/...piter3male.jpg
http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/...ter3female.jpg
Just my opinion, but i think it looks a bit silly if the belt thing is not covered.

One more thing, it's not really a error, but i would love to have the option to remove the cummerbund on the AGT uniform, maybe it could be made a belt or something.

Live long and prosper.
Added to the error list and wish list.