Lt. Commander
# 11 Hacking
03-03-2011, 11:04 AM
This is always a constant in zone chat and happend again last night.

SO if you are loosing the other person must be hacking. It never fails.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines and Cryptic Studios Infraction Policy ~WishStone
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-03-2011, 11:36 AM
The infamous one 1v1d me being able to take him down alone after me and a fleetmate 'sploded him a few times. I will admit freely, I'm no elite PvPer . I told him it was "called teamwork" and what any sensible person does and didn't want to waste my time. He wouldn't let it be and chased me round ker'rat.

Needless to say, I couldn't kill his cruiser alone, but nor could he kill mine. Great borefest that was. I don't think he understood the irony when I asked him why he couldn't kill me alone. He still tried to claim victory. Mug.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines and Cryptic Studios Infraction Policy ~WishStone
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-03-2011, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
So it wasn't the Monty Python skit that closed it? Good. That would'v been silly.
/Constable Impression

Whoa whoa, hold on here. I'm closing this thread down. This thread is enitrely too silly.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-03-2011, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun421 View Post
/Constable Impression

Whoa whoa, hold on here. I'm closing this thread down. This thread is enitrely too silly.
Lol- I have an avatar pic for that somewhere
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-03-2011, 03:41 PM
Guys, I realize that swearing, to some, is the most fun in these conversations.
But it simply cannot be on these forums.

That includes having the forums censor it (****), trying to mask the words with 1337 spelling or self-censoring. It even is against the forums' rules and all it takes is someone to take offense, report you and we have to enforce the rules - which say that no swearing is allowed. Ever. At all.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-03-2011, 04:21 PM
OK, I'm not trying to be a smart......er....rear end here, but I'm a little confused. If i post a link to an image with swear words in it, that i have censored said swear words by covering some of the letters, Is that allowed?
can no one on these forums even IMPLY a swear word may have possibly been written in chat?
If so, how come you allow these chats in the game? If taking a screenshot of an in game chat & linking to it in the forums is worth a warning or infraction, obviously cursing in game must not be allowed either, right?
So can i report people who send me these tells with the curse words in them ? what happens to them if i do? for that matter how do i report it? do i need to take a screenshot of a tell, or can the GM's see it? How many times must a farm......er... player be reported before a Ban?
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-03-2011, 05:21 PM
In that case I just got the tar kicked out of me in a googly-moogly furball of several matches by BobTheYak and his friends and Trinity of TSi.
It was great fun, but Bob cheats by naming his Sci vessel Cupcake which really distracts me when I'm "conditioned" and unable to resist the temptation to want to eat something. Performance enhancer my haired covered glutious maximous.
Also I'm rusty as all grethor and really sucked - but it was Bob fault. That OP hacking dunder head. :p

Seriuosly, I had a blast and hope to be up to par and provide all of those involved (and Bob) with a better game in the future.

http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/y...loss332011.jpg
http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/y...slg332011a.jpg
http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/y...inlg332011.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-03-2011, 05:22 PM
i suggest that anybody who takes offense by the use of commonly used language is banned from the forums so he does not have to see this evil language anymore

@ thread, make your own homepage for this and it will be a sure community hit (without any risk of infractions)
Lt. Commander
You just can't make this stuff up folks. I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself. I just can't for the life up me figure out what the horse had to do with her finishing college.

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/3...yoursafety.jpg

Although maybe you had to be there to get it.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-03-2011, 08:23 PM
heres a bad story.

I had the unfortunate assignment of being the 5th member of a 4 man pre-made team headed by trinity. In a PUG arena match.

Seeing my opposition clearly outclassed in the match, I wasn't much in it.

I didn't die, however one of the people on my team did. We won 14-1.

At the end trinity tells me to learn to play on a team...because I didn't focus fire with theirs.

For reasons stated above I didn't need too. and couldn't care less about the match because there was no challenge.

In a totally unrelated Match, but which was close all the way, I had serious fun. And I think I led the team, we were a PUG vs a pre made team of some guys who were particpating in their fleet pvp event. We had some good people on our pug side tho.

I think we had like 3-4 defiants. And I realized from early if we were to win we'd have to use our superior fire power to quickly knock down targets, so I called primaries and for the most part they were followed

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n...s_In/match.jpg

I am Ender.