Lt. Commander
# 11
03-04-2011, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
I like the idea because I have a crew that I want to look all mercenary/ alien ship of the week, but I can't use off duty or combadges.

Plus I think some really awesome uniforms would exist if they would unlock it.
I was half kidding btw I'd honestly like it because of that reason so I can add them to my BOffs just it'll drain me money wise hehe.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-04-2011, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
I was half kidding btw I'd honestly like it because of that reason so I can add them to my BOffs just it'll drain me money wise hehe.
The money sink everybody wants
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-05-2011, 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
I feel you there, dozen+ boffs 40-50k each for a uniform change and all, it does add up.

Doesn't stop me from doing it though, though my last change was surprisingly cheap, wondering i they changed the prices, I hope so, but for now I am keen with my all good things top and enterprise pants uniform. Really love the Enterpise pants they have pockets something I never understood why they where not on starfleet uniforms, people need pockets for all sort of stuff.

As for C-store buying I have about everything save for the Klingon top tiers vessels, not playing kling enough for it. Beside that I have have the Gal-X and Nebula though I hate the designs, I had to buy them to test them in combat so I could give a good opinion about them.