Lt. Commander
# 31
03-05-2011, 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam062307 View Post
I've been doing the same thing. The only difference is that I've been watching Enterprise.....WHILE PLAYING STO!!!!!!!
If you can watch them in sequence you get so much more out of it. I didn't fully appreciate Enterprise until I started watching them in order. It really turned out to be a good series with nice characters and very interesting personal dynamic between the characters.

At some point I would like to get Archer's Enterprise, but not yet. Saving myself for TOS later this month.
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-05-2011, 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4giveme View Post
well on that you need to watch the Voyager episode "Equinox". the Voyager when it left the alpha quadrant was the top of the line and one of the newest ships there. the Equinox captain, captain Ransom and his crew were lost in the Delta quadrant for 10 years the Voyager at the time was only lost for 5. so the Nova was out well before the Intrepid.
They weren't lost for 10 years. The Equinox was lost in the same year the Voyager was launched, just earlier. Still you're right that she's as old or a bit older as the Intrepid. However, her refit was still seen around battling two Negh'vars at once in Endgame.
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-05-2011, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Solok
FOR Q SAKE CAN WE BUILD SOME NEW SHIPS!?!?!

Seriously, the retro ship phase of this game NEEDS to end. The newest ships in the game are basically Prometheus, Intrepid and Sovereign, and THOSE should be considered a little outdated.
ehe I could of course be entirely mistaken, but there are quite a few 'new' designs in game. about all the cryptic build ones are without a shadow of a doubt more recent

Anyway the only slightly older ship I miss remains the Achilles class, even outdated it would out gun a sovy when half asleep
Lt. Commander
# 34
03-05-2011, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tar
They weren't lost for 10 years. The Equinox was lost in the same year the Voyager was launched, just earlier. Still you're right that she's as old or a bit older as the Intrepid. However, her refit was still seen around battling two Negh'vars at once in Endgame.
i stand corrected. after futher research into voyager and the equinox i found that the Equinox was commissioned in 2370 and Voyager in early 2371. and also that the Equinox was lost in the Delta Quandrant for 6 year when they were found by Voyager, who at the time was only lost for 5 years. but yes the Nova class ships is older than the Intrepid and was created to replace the Oberth Class science ship. oh and Liandras, i love your avatar pic =D from Vexille! excellent anime.