Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
I love the idea that we get a free captain's yacht for our 400 day reward. However what good is it if we don't have an extra ship slot? See, we should get the ship and it should come with a free ship slot. This ship slot should only be usable if we accept the captain's yacht. I think it's ridiculous that we should get this free ship but then we either have to get rid of a ship we already have or spend real money to get another ship slot in order to fit this free gift. So come one Cryptic, do us a solid and make it a completely FREE gift.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-03-2011, 10:57 AM
A free slot is part of the Vet reward.

If u didn't get one, you need to contact the Devs.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-03-2011, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
A free slot is part of the Vet reward.

If u didn't get one, you need to contact the Devs.
Thank you very much. I didn't see that anywhere and I haven't gotten one on any of my characters at all.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-03-2011, 12:30 PM
now the fun part. I reported it to a GM, they refiled it as a bug. So I will not even get this thing for probably about a year then because it takes them so long to go thru the bug reports. This really ticks me off.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-03-2011, 02:07 PM
How many slots do you have?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
03-03-2011, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
A free slot is part of the Vet reward.

If u didn't get one, you need to contact the Devs.
Sorry. You're wrong on this one.

100 Days
Stalwart Accolade and Title.
FREE Full Respec.
FREE Costume Piece – Alternate Future Variant Badge.
A 2% Captain and Officer Skill Point Boost up to Lieutenant Commander 6.
200 Days
Redoubtable Accolade and Title.
FREE Extra Ship Slot.
FREE Costume Piece – Special Veteran Uniform Option.
A 3% Captain and Officer Skill Point Boost up to Lieutenant Commander 6.
300 Days
Dauntless Accolade and Title.
FREE Character Slot.
FREE Ship "Firework" emote.
A 4% Captain and Officer Skill Point Boost up to Lieutenant Commander 6.
400 Days
Valiant Accolade and Title.
FREE Full Respec.
FREE Access to The Captain’s Table.
FREE Vanity Ship – Captain’s Yacht.
A 5% Captain and Officer Skill Point Boost up to Lieutenant Commander 6.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
03-03-2011, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by david26th View Post
Sorry. You're wrong on this one.

100 Days
Stalwart Accolade and Title.
FREE Full Respec.
FREE Costume Piece – Alternate Future Variant Badge.
A 2% Captain and Officer Skill Point Boost up to Lieutenant Commander 6.
200 Days
Redoubtable Accolade and Title.
FREE Extra Ship Slot.
FREE Costume Piece – Special Veteran Uniform Option.
A 3% Captain and Officer Skill Point Boost up to Lieutenant Commander 6.
300 Days
Dauntless Accolade and Title.
FREE Character Slot.
FREE Ship "Firework" emote.
A 4% Captain and Officer Skill Point Boost up to Lieutenant Commander 6.
400 Days
Valiant Accolade and Title.
FREE Full Respec.
FREE Access to The Captain’s Table.
FREE Vanity Ship – Captain’s Yacht.
A 5% Captain and Officer Skill Point Boost up to Lieutenant Commander 6.
Looks like a free ship slot to me.

Thanks for posting the proof.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
03-03-2011, 02:49 PM
Spaceman Spiff wouldnt be seen dead in the captains yacht!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
03-03-2011, 02:57 PM
You have problems. There is no way to be skilled for as many ships as you have slots for anyways. I would rather have a yacht that is as good as the Delta Flyer instead of yet another ship slot.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
03-03-2011, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tar
You have problems. There is no way to be skilled for as many ships as you have slots for anyways. I would rather have a yacht that is as good as the Delta Flyer instead of yet another ship slot.
Dude, I wouldn't say someone has problems because they have an opinion you don't agree with, its a quick way to start a flame war and get an infraction.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:17 AM.