Lt. Commander
# 1 Alliens and aliens
03-03-2011, 09:30 AM
A.
Ancient humanoid TOS
Andorran ( in game )
B.
Bajoran ( in game )
Borg ( in game) but belongs in delta quadrant hopefully it comes allong )
Breen ( in game )
C.
Cardassian ( in game )
E.
Edosian ( would like to see them in STO )( Arex was a Starfleet officer assigned to the USS Enterprise as navigator. Arex was a member of a tripodal species (the Edosians) and had three arms and legs. Arex also sometimes took the conn, but he rarely left the ship on landing party missions. )
F.
Fabrini ( For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky ) See - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabrini
Ferengi ( Not realy in the game fereginar where is it in STO )
Fotiallian (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi.../STManTrap.jpg )
G.
Gorn ( in game )
H.
Hirogen ( in game from Delta quadrant )
Human (Star Trek Online)
Husnock ( "The Survivors" is a third-season episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation first broadcast on October 9, 1989. In this episode, the Enterprise reaches a Federation colony where all but two of the 11,000 inhabitants have been killed by a mysterious attacker. The two survivors (Kevin and Rishon Uxbridge, an elderly couple) refuse assistance and do not want to be rescued. The crew of the Enterprise must determine why only two survivors remain on an otherwise obliterated planet. )
J.
J'naii ( While helping to find a missing shuttle and its crew, Commander William Riker falls in love with Soren, a member of an advanced, humanoid alien race called the J'naii. The J'naii are an androgynous species that view the expression of any sort of male or female gender, and especially sexual liaisons, as a sexual perversion. According to their official doctrine, the J'naii had evolved beyond gender and thus view the idea of male/female sexuality as primitive. )

Jem'Hadar ( Gama Quandrant )
K.
Kalandans
Karemma
Kazon
Klingon
L.
Loque'eque
MM Continuum
M-113 Creature
Melkotian
Mintakans
O.
Ocampa
Organian
P.
Pah-wraith
Prophet (Star Trek)
Q.
Q Continuum
Qomar
R.
Reman
Romulan
S.
Species 8472
Sphere Builder
Suliban
T.
Tamarian
Tellarite
Tholian
Tosk (Star Trek)
Triannon
Trill (Star Trek)
U.
Ullians
V.
Vidiian
Vulcan (Star Trek)
X.
Xindi (Star Trek)
Xindi-Avians
Z.
Zakdorn

Ok I'm not going to fill in all the species but what I really like to see is some more races available in the game there are such races that has that gender ah an wanna be in the game and also some more ships off these races there are very powerful ships .
For now its only main chars off star trek but there is so much more .
Like the Trill or Xindi or other races i would enjoy to play and they can not be created from alien menu believe me I tried and failed because off missing powers or missing ships .
So I really hope they going to build more aliens so to speak . It's no comment because I'm very proud to have what they worked on so far but I really would like to see more and more choosing from ships.

Bye Bye Jetal
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-03-2011, 10:02 AM
Trill is a starter race, and joined trill is available from one of the digital deluxe packages and might be in the cstore..not sure on the cstore.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-03-2011, 01:59 PM
If I gather from this post you are looking for more Races to be in the game and not having to go through the alien generator I fullly agree.

The possibility is almost endless for the devs to use Star Trek design from the last 30 years or so to add a wealth of possibilities to the game. I know that they have a limited number of staff and have to pick what they are going to add. But one of the benefits of using a well developed IP is that they have lots of lore and design already worked out and it would be crazy to not to use it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-03-2011, 02:10 PM
The Husnock are extinct...

Actually my captain is a trill who was joined to a Husnock.

And you left out the Sheliak. They were the most powerful race of the Federation.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-03-2011, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nixboox View Post
The Husnock are extinct...

Actually my captain is a trill who was joined to a Husnock.

And you left out the Sheliak. They were the most powerful race of the Federation.
The shelliak are not members of the federation.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
The shelliak are not members of the federation.
Well, yes, I didn't mean to imply that they were. In my haste to edit my post I think I left out a word. But you get the idea.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-03-2011, 03:07 PM
I still want Antedeans in game, and I'm probably alone in that. :p I mean.. they could have gotten over their fear of space travel by now.. and who said all Antedeans want to blow us up?

I do agree though, I'd like to see more races. All in good time, I suppose.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-03-2011, 03:20 PM
Species 8472/Undine are in the game :O
Lt. Commander
There all mentioned I know STO is pretty bussy working on the new species ( Masters off the dark )
so to speak .....
Sameting I would like to make an androit captain it's not posible .
Or make an hologram also not posible we are limited here.
Also those powers they poseses are limited because if an Vulcan or Betazoit is atackt by remans to should have resistance for that with that brain power stuff.....
Well your not you get as much damage as anny other captain to bad aint it !!!

Greetz Jetal
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-04-2011, 02:48 AM
I want Kriosians, including their cruisers.