Lt. Commander
# 111
03-18-2011, 08:51 AM
Hello. Are there any plans for an STO storyline to pick up the Temporal Cold War from Star Trek: Enterprise so we can finally discover who "Future Guy" was? If there was a mission that involved travelling in to the 31st century and seeing how its supposed to look (not the devestated version from the ENT S1 finale ep) and maybe having a mission set in the 26th century and the opportunity to see the U.S.S. Enterprise-J again (and possibly being allowed to board that ship)...yes please!
Lt. Commander
# 112
03-18-2011, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_81 View Post
Hello. Are there any plans for an STO storyline to pick up the Temporal Cold War from Star Trek: Enterprise so we can finally discover who "Future Guy" was? If there was a mission that involved travelling in to the 31st century and seeing how its supposed to look (not the devestated version from the ENT S1 finale ep) and maybe having a mission set in the 26th century and the opportunity to see the U.S.S. Enterprise-J again (and possibly being allowed to board that ship)...yes please!
While that would be awesome, i think that is something that should be focused on in the long run as there are far more important areas to address but i would certainly welcome such things.
Lt. Commander
# 113
03-18-2011, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidrain View Post
While that would be awesome, i think that is something that should be focused on in the long run as there are far more important areas to address but i would certainly welcome such things.
I know that the devs have got their hands full in other areas of STO and things that are much more important than this...I guess I just wanted to know that the question was out there. Maybe others have asked it before, I dunno...but I definitely do know now. Hopefully its a storyline that the devs will consider visiting for a future season.
Lt. Commander
# 114
03-19-2011, 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_81 View Post
I know that the devs have got their hands full in other areas of STO and things that are much more important than this...I guess I just wanted to know that the question was out there. Maybe others have asked it before, I dunno...but I definitely do know now. Hopefully its a storyline that the devs will consider visiting for a future season.
Yeah, iam sure that someone has asked though have never seen such a question and either way and like you said at least you brought it up. If they cant introduce it, perhaps it can be introduced through the foundry in some way or another?
Lt. Commander
# 115
03-19-2011, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidrain View Post
Yeah, iam sure that someone has asked though have never seen such a question and either way and like you said at least you brought it up. If they cant introduce it, perhaps it can be introduced through the foundry in some way or another?
All I know is that I wasn't prepared to track back through who knows how many pages to find out if the question had been asked or not. lol Having it as a foundry mission is certainly one route to take with a sequel story to the Temporal Cold War. However it gets revisited I know I'd certainly play.
Lt. Commander
# 116
03-19-2011, 04:13 PM
Not sure if this was mentioned. But in the near future we are going to able to explor the sol system. My question is are we going to be able to visit pluto? Because according to one of the star trek books pluto was "consumed" by a borg cube.
Lt. Commander
# 117
03-19-2011, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn89 View Post
Not sure if this was mentioned. But in the near future we are going to able to explor the sol system. My question is are we going to be able to visit pluto? Because according to one of the star trek books pluto was "consumed" by a borg cube.
The books don't represent canon, only things seen in the shows and movies (with the exception of the JJ Abomination which is an alternate timeline) are canon.
Lt. Commander
# 118 ask cryptic march 2011
03-21-2011, 01:06 AM
Hello
will there be a guide of how to craft the peregrine fighter?? what crafting skill should you have??
will you be able to craft fighter/shuttle versions of shields, combat impulse engines, photon torpedoes???
will we be able to craft shuttle/fighter bays?? with inventory??

thanks
Ken
Lt. Commander
# 119 ask cryptic march 2011
03-22-2011, 03:45 AM
Hi here,
I do not think that the peregrine fighters will be craftable. as per number 25. because number 19 is sold
thru cryptic store. when will the peregrine fighters be available thru cryptic store?? hope it will be same
atari tokens as delta flyer??

thanks

Ken
Lt. Commander
# 120
03-25-2011, 02:05 PM
Will we see all existing Interior revamped in size now? Also will we see real Sovereign and Intrepid Bridges then?

Cryptic you can do it. You have shown that to us with the new TOS Interior