Lt. Commander
# 11
03-03-2011, 02:27 PM
... *facepalm* *fixes* Ta!
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-03-2011, 02:34 PM
My question didnt get picked... =( Maybe I should get the Grand Nagus to ask it for me. I never seem to get dev answers...
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-03-2011, 02:35 PM
*eyebrow* Fascinating....

Also, encouraging.

I like all this talk of fighters, and a Romulan faction....
And better interiors....

It makes me all warm and happy inside.

Thank you devs for the wonderful work you do!
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-03-2011, 02:35 PM
Quote:
18. herocreator - Q: You guys have mentioned a desire (in the future) for a territory control type thing. Anything you can tell us about what it might look like?

A: We were discussing ways that we might be able to start the ball rolling on this feature with the new Duty Officer Assignment missions coming in Season 4. I’ve always expected any sort of territory control to heavily involve FED vs. KDF and include both PVE and PVP elements.
I take it from this that there is almost no chance of seeing Cardassians or any new factions species added to the C-Store to increase the options of races as captains?
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-03-2011, 02:36 PM
Well, the information about the MVAM is outdated it seems, but thatīs probably because itīs still in testing.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-03-2011, 02:36 PM
Heh so no new content in the foreseeable future aside from featured episodes. Boy they really are making out like bandits with this foundry(once its done).

"i have an idea, we barely turn out content so lets make a tool so they can do it for us, AND THEY WILL THINK ITS FUN!! LOL LOL"

Someday I would really like to at least have the semblance of an end to the five or so cliffhangers that each front leaves you with.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-03-2011, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Solok
Heh so no new content in the foreseeable future aside from featured episodes. Boy they really are making out like bandits with this foundry(once its done).

"i have an idea, we barely turn out content so lets make a tool so they can do it for us, AND THEY WILL THINK ITS FUN!! LOL LOL"

Someday I would really like to at least have the semblance of an end to the five or so cliffhangers that each front leaves you with.
*blank stare*

What exactly do you define as "new content"..?
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-03-2011, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling
My question didnt get picked... =( Maybe I should get the Grand Nagus to ask it for me. I never seem to get dev answers...
Dan mentioned that he tried to pick questions so he can answer them all quickly and truthfully in the past. Some questions are not very easily answered, others would sadly only get answers such as "Maybe, we hope soon, perhaps"... which are not satesfying to you - or even us.

Please don't give up and keep asking your questions. There are MANY questions each time and we do our best to answer them - even "in between" in forum threads.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-03-2011, 02:44 PM
Thanks... mine was pretty simple in the asking... a yes or no or a we are looking into it would have done it for me. If you could weasel an answer out of him as a bonus question (lol), here it is:

The Andorians only have one antenna type, but the create-a-aliens have three or four, will will ever get to use the others on Andorians too?
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-03-2011, 02:50 PM
I'm so right now, cheers to Dstahl for the answer

Many more great things to come