Lt. Commander
# 21
03-03-2011, 02:52 PM
All sounds good. Thanks for the update!
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-03-2011, 02:54 PM
uhmm

So no content for a few months and even then not alot of it by the sounds of things.

Its lucky champs is free to play

cause i have nothing to do on a night apart from grinding the same old missions and even pvp on the same map over and over and over and over again is getting not that much fun any more..

I like The Foundry and have lots of mission planed already but how about launching or the build up to the foundry launching
by having a promotion of some of the best missions created once per week.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-03-2011, 02:58 PM
I personally would rather wait a few months for more epic content like this last featured series, than get 10 subpar missions in the next few weeks - and nothing for KDF.

Foundry will be epic win when we get it out. Theres already some awesome sounding missions coming out, and when I get to it, Im gonna do some Andoria exploration missions - if at all possible.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-03-2011, 03:02 PM
Perhaps the answer on the IF and HOW regarding MVAM, needs to be revised to show the CURRENT decision on how these things will work?
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-03-2011, 03:04 PM
It is unfortunate, though not unexpected not much of substance has been released. I think that STO will remain stagnant for some time until either two things happen. Either they allow for some type of outside intervention along the lines of modding teams or get on the ball in regards to the foundry, though the from what i have experienced with the foundry it isn't as functional or dynamic as expected. At the moment all this Q&A does is confirm that Cryptic is stuck in the wrong direction and needs to focus on one area and go with it, instead of cranking out what i consider to be straight fluff.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-03-2011, 03:04 PM
Maaaaaaan post over 10 questions and not one answered :'( ... admittedly not all in th esame post but all linkd.
Well 10 for next time

Doesn't look like a lot of content in the next few months, but the talk of Fighters and some attention being given to Kits sounds intriguing.
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-03-2011, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
Awaited by all: Executive Producer Dan Stahl has programmed your replicator to deliver these 34 fresh answers to your questions in this month's Ask Cryptic!

Read the full article
yet again i don't see the answers i need, none of the questions i made are in there !! i start to wonder why the hell i even try.

is it that hard to answer if the scale of the space weapons are gonna go down in size "not power" yesterday i took the fast way back to ESD wen i tryed to use the NX ship i bought man ship looks fantastic, the beam size was half that of my ship ... needless to say ugly as hell and i took back the old ship, its not perfect in size on that ship either but still. and the 90 UP and DOWN space flight ??!!

two questions i ask sins the first ask cryptic, i start to think you guys don't even know if you can fix that problem, well if that's the case then just say that "sorry we can't fix that its a limitation of the game engine".
i'll be sad to read that BUT at-least i know and can stop asking for it!
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-03-2011, 03:05 PM
I'm still not sure I saw a real answer for the question of console powers for the other tier 5 ships.
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-03-2011, 03:08 PM
Does the MVAM console mean we can use it on other ships...like galaxy-x ...Anyway "Yesterdays Enterprise" is on SciFI right now....lets get those belts and bridge.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-03-2011, 03:12 PM
I was sad to see that the questions about a DS9 revamp that several people asked went unanswered. Just a mention of a featured series there. i really do hope that they fix DS9 after Qo'nos. It needs a lot of work.