Lt. Commander
# 1 Exchange is dreadfull
03-04-2011, 01:52 AM
Men exchange is dreadful !!!
All these prizes is going true the roof at the moment.....
Simple amour blue colored it has prizes off over 200.000 Cr
but where you get Cr from the legal way i mean ......
I noticed you don't get them anymore when finishing PVE only a small amount when you finish PVP.
Can't cryptic blow up there selling prize or something or sell stuff on exchange you get at normal rate ....

I mean merchants don't have always what you looking for so you go for exchange but these prizes .....
Can't they patch it up or something or that you get CR on missions again .
Because if you don't own a fleet or join one you have an very hard time getting your stuff for your ship or crew.

So I humble beg off you cryptic please do something this is ridiculous !!!

Greets Cooter
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-04-2011, 01:57 AM
There is a "men exchange" somewhere? Slavery you say?

Honestly, all Cooter posts have several points in common. Horrible broken english, stating the obvious and QQ about everything. Are you Azurian's pal?

Chill down mate. I am pretty sure Cryptic does the best they can. Be constructive. Offer solutions - something that would fix the situation.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-04-2011, 02:00 AM
Scan the anomalies while you're doing missions and sell the particle traces. I've made a few million credits using this method.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-04-2011, 02:01 AM
200,000 isn't really a lot of money on the exchange. as someone who's never gotten an efficient saurian or anything like that, i've still been able to make millions simply from selling the odd rare drops, loot i don't use and some craftables.

It's not that hard, honestly. No offence.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-04-2011, 02:05 AM
I don't find it that hard to get credits myself.

I craft what I can for my ships.

If I get a drop I don't need, I'll either sell it on the exchange or sell it to my replicators(depending on the price it goes for on the exchange).

But what I don't do, is buy expensive stuff until I hit VA. As anything before that becomes obsolete anyways.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-04-2011, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by X01103 View Post
Scan the anomalies while you're doing missions and sell the particle traces. I've made a few million credits using this method.
Or if you're willing to do a little grind, go to the exploration clusters and farm the anomalies there for a few hours. I did this a few weeks ago when I started playing and I've been able to kit both myself and my friend's ships out in everything they've needed at each tier and I still have loads of rare traces left in the bank.

It's stupidly easy to make credits in this game if you're willing to take a break for the pew-pew for a little while and actually make the effort.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-04-2011, 02:08 AM
its REALLY easy to make "money" in this game.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-04-2011, 02:10 AM
Fairly ordinary VR Vulcan Science Officers are at 30 million. Saw one at 150 milllion, even.

What makes it so annoying is there's NO OTHER WAY for a VA to get VR Bridge Officers.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-04-2011, 02:11 AM
To OP: Visit the link in my sig. It'll tell you everything you want to know about legally obtaining EC.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-04-2011, 02:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooter1978
Men exchange is dreadful !!!
All these prizes is going true the roof at the moment.....
Simple amour blue colored it has prizes off over 200.000 Cr
but where you get Cr from the legal way i mean ......
I noticed you don't get them anymore when finishing PVE only a small amount when you finish PVP.
Can't cryptic blow up there selling prize or something or sell stuff on exchange you get at normal rate ....

I mean merchants don't have always what you looking for so you go for exchange but these prizes .....
Can't they patch it up or something or that you get CR on missions again .
Because if you don't own a fleet or join one you have an very hard time getting your stuff for your ship or crew.

So I humble beg off you cryptic please do something this is ridiculous !!!

Greets Cooter
Don't worry, Cryptic don't have to do anything, because at some time the exchange will regulate itself. If no one will buy at those prices wether the sellers have to set them down, or they won't sell anything. But this my take a while.