Lt. Commander
I know we just had the Reman shield, but I want a proper hull texture/material to choose from. The Klingons have got there proper green skin that make them look like the ones in the shows. Its frustrating that every time I here about ship news it's either a new ship coming (which is all good by the way) or these new craft-able "Tron" add ons.

There are still loads of errors with most of the in game models which need to be addressed and its if there being put aside and are not that important.

My main concern though is the ship materials. We have 4 at the moment and so far there the only ones we have had since launch. It would be grand if the Devs made a more authentic detailed texture for our ships.
The game is graphically getting better with every seasonal update, but the current ships never seem to get any updates.

With season 4 on the way, Is there any chance we will see some graphical updates for the current in game ships.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-04-2011, 03:52 AM
Devs have already Confirmed they are working on this, there's even a piccy on DSthal's twitter account...
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-04-2011, 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainWallis View Post
My main concern though is the ship materials. It would be grand if the Devs made a more {b]authentic[/b] detailed texture for our ships.
I agree .. i want to see the materials more authentic. I really want to see the TOS Constitution & Excelsior materials ingame for all FED ships. They should also rework the window textures for the ships.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-04-2011, 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen666 View Post
Devs have already Confirmed they are working on this, there's even a piccy on DSthal's twitter account...
I'm aware of that. The image was the Chyeene with the new Reman sheilds. That's not really a texture update. Its had a similar effect like the Aegis Sheild set. I'm on about the current ship materials.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-04-2011, 10:00 AM
I've also noticed recently that every time there's a ship thread its ignored. The one thing that upsets merge most is that I love the game. I've posted the same question 3 times now for the ask cryptic, and each time its been ignored.

I also recently got an infraction for creating a double thread which was my fault I know, bit it would still be nice if it was acknowleged. Its a simple question.