Lt. Commander
# 1 KDF Shoulder Pad Baldric issue
03-04-2011, 02:35 PM
Can we get a fix for this at some point. I know that in beta baldrics actually went over shoulder pads, but it seems someone broke them and hasn't seen fit to fix it yet. It's beginning to get annoying and it's been nearly a year...
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-04-2011, 03:08 PM
Would love to see this fixed! It's possible that with season 4 we might get a little love for our uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-04-2011, 03:31 PM
Hallelujah, maybe get some new unis in general, or the Gorn update
What I really think we need is a Klingon version of the Admiral Jacket with the cloak that we've been wanting for a year
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-04-2011, 03:56 PM
Couldn't agree more! We are missing 2 rank sashes, command cloak (admirals jacket) and 100 Day Vet Reward costume piece.

This obviously doesn't include the massive amounts of uniforms, outfits and rank pins/pips for the other races they are either not Klingon or not into the idea of wearing a sash to display rank.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-07-2011, 01:43 AM
I for one would like to see the sash/baldric go over the shoulder pads, shoulder pads that were show accurate (the standard issue are close, but are not accurate) and I would like to see the option for the cloaks captains and members of the High Council wear as well.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-08-2011, 02:30 PM
I like how it goes under the pads, and I can tell they did it on purpose. With so many pads at different thicknesses, and the option to not use pads at all, it's just better from a design standpoint to have them rest directly against the shoulders. Sorry guys, but don't count on this getting "fixed". The fix was lowering them to the shoulder in the first place.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-08-2011, 03:53 PM
Fair enough, though their "fix" has some pretty craptastic clipping issues so it's a sloppy fix at best. I'd at least like to see an OVER the shoulder pad option for show accurate shoulder pads if they ever get put in.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-09-2011, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastigar
I for one would like to see the sash/baldric go over the shoulder pads, shoulder pads that were show accurate (the standard issue are close, but are not accurate) and I would like to see the option for the cloaks captains and members of the High Council wear as well.
I would be happy with the costume Kruge wore...the uniform, the cape, etc. I would also like the High council costume as well...AHEM...wouldn't mind paying for it if need be...
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-15-2011, 10:32 AM
I think the baldric definitely needs to be brought back. You could even customize the badges to show your house and a few achievements.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-15-2011, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastigar
Fair enough, though their "fix" has some pretty craptastic clipping issues so it's a sloppy fix at best. I'd at least like to see an OVER the shoulder pad option for show accurate shoulder pads if they ever get put in.
Yeah, sashes clipping through boobs for the past several months has been an awesome fix to how it used to be where they didn't do that and it looked nice.