Lt. Commander
# 21
03-05-2011, 01:47 PM
I agree with the Patrician in the green hat; very nice episode, Cryptic! I enjoyed all of it, and it had a good mixture of space and ground (for me, at least). I'm definitely going to replay it again, especially to get the accolade I missed (Scorpion Fighter, I'm comin' for ya!).

It was a nice ending to the series, and I'm even more excited to see what's in store for Series 4. I can't wait for the Shuttle Crafting mission to debut (hopefully this coming week? Also, will we be able to collect items for both the Delta Flyer and Craftable Fighters?), and I *really* hope the other crafting systems/missions on dstahl's plate (the horta and other melee weapons; although I'd be very pleased to simply have some Ushaan-tor schematics added, heh!) come soon as well.

I would love to see Brea III be added as a PvP map, but more importantly I would love for it to be added to the Foundry. Both would be most excellent.

Again, thanks for the great episode and awesome series! Please make Series 4 before Season 4! (I'm already starting to miss my weekly fix, lol.)
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-05-2011, 01:53 PM
It was a great mission.

I particularly liked how your ship could fire from orbit and hit ground targets.
If only I could get it to do that in the Cure.......

Still trying to work out how a beamboat with no torpedos could fire a torpedo spread to take out the Iconian Arch......

I was expecting Hakeev to escape through the Iconian portal, not die.

And that's one thing I hate in games, bosses that can heal.
I couldn't kill any enemies first encounter because he kept them all alive!

Looks like all the anti-Sela Romulan fans got their wish, the Iconians kidnapped her, effectively taking her from the throne (or whatever Romulan leaders sit on).

I am a little disappointed with the Reman BOFF.

Don't get me wrong, new BOFFs are my favorite prize, but I was hoping to get something OTHER then a Sci!
I have many scis as it is, one more is not going to help me in gameplay.
I would have preferred an Engineer as first choice, Tac as second.

Does anyone know if Remans can use Tribbles?
I'm thinking it's like Klingon and Gorn, a strong negative reaction and no buff.

And why did he come with a Mark II Romulan Wide Beam pistol?
It's blue and bound.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-05-2011, 02:45 PM
Actually this is purrfect! Breen tactical officer, Borg engineering officer (pre-order) and now Reman science officer. My team is cumplete!
Lt. Commander
# 24 hmmmmm
03-05-2011, 03:50 PM
Loved the whole series, last mission not so much. My first post here but this peeved me and my team so much i had to. Got the whole way to the end and it bugged out and wouldnt complete.

Lt. Commander
# 25
03-05-2011, 03:55 PM
My fleetmates from Lotus Fleet and I had a great time doing the final episode today. My son even teamed up with me, which was awesome, too! The Reman officer is very nice. I plan on playing through the episodes with my other characters to get the reward with them, too.

Thanks for fun content!
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-05-2011, 03:57 PM
The first and last episodes in this series were clearly the best. Episode 4 was by far the worst all but the music. The Reman BO is... meh. I would of prefered something like a universal cloaking device to be used on any ship I choose or just something other than another BO that I really don't need. Definitely looking forward to Series 4 whenever it is finished and ready for release.
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-05-2011, 04:12 PM
well done Cryptic on the twist ending.

I do believe that Sela went willingly- and your all making me even more excited to see the Iconians when we eventually do. If the Iconians becomes a new STF, it is one that I would willingly do- I would even put up with the rest of the STFs just to get to these "demons of air and darkness".

As others have said: a Reman science officer was a bit "meh", but I like his abilities. they will go perfect in my sonn to be Dkhyr vessel.

The only episode I didn't like in this series was the second.
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-05-2011, 05:42 PM
According to a conversation with Obisek, he tells you that he does not believe Sela was involved with the Iconians.
He mentions that she had been taking actions against the Tal Shiar, which was a cause of friction between them.
After all, she'd have hardly been arguing with them if they both served the same master.

Well, the major reason the Reman Sci disappointed me is I already had the Trifecta:
Breen Tactical, Borg Engineer, Borg Science Officer.

I was keen on an engineer because my 4th away team member is an engineer and I was hoping for a whole ground team of Special BOFFs.

And I see no reason to displace my Borg Science officer or my Engineer for this BOFF.

Oh well, maybe they'll do another Engineer BOFF special in the future......
Lt. Commander
Okay, so it's been a while since I've played my Eng so maybe they fixed this. But when I think of and Orbital Strike power, I think of the kind that takes out a Scorpion fighter. Calling that in put a smile on my face.

This mission had me giddy. Sneaking through fire fights, large space battles, dodging Scorpion Fighters, the twist on the away team beam down, how that last tech escaped me on the ground (did NOT see THAT coming) this was was a fantastic job by the team. The whole Cloaked Intentions series was a blast.
Lt. Commander
# 30 Remans can use Tribbles
03-05-2011, 06:12 PM
Just to test him out once, I took my Reman to Zaria.

And discovered he can indeed use a Tribble:
Reman Tribble Buff
Here's a screenshot to prove it.

Also, he throws out some kind of purple bubble, I'm assuming that's his special attack.
He kneels on the ground, puts his hands together and then this happens:
Reman Special Attack
It expands outwards from his position as an energy bubble.