Lt. Commander
# 31
03-05-2011, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
I agree with the Patrician in the green hat; very nice episode, Cryptic!
Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
I would love to see Brea III be added as a PvP map, but more importantly I would love for it to be added to the Foundry. Both would be most excellent...
Agreed, that would be great!

The Battle of Brea III was epic! It'd be great to relive it in PvP, or from "other PoVs" as told in the Foundry.
Lt. Commander
# 32 Loved It!
03-05-2011, 07:35 PM
The only sad part is that it's over, and we have to wait until after the release of season 4 for another featured episode series!
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-05-2011, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderman8512 View Post
The only sad part is that it's over, and we have to wait until after the release of season 4 for another featured episode series!
Yeah! At the rate of 2 series a year, we have a little while to go until the next one.
Lt. Commander
# 34
03-05-2011, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Agreed, that would be great!

The Battle of Brea III was epic! It'd be great to relive it in PvP, or from "other PoVs" as told in the Foundry.
Aye, same to you, sir! Happy St. Paddy's Day!

I can't wait until they add Brea III to the Foundry maps, as well as (hopefully) a ground PvP map. I want to do a good bit of Romulan/Reman/Borg stories (my favorite story arcs in all of STO) in the Foundry , and Brea III would make a most excellent map to use for some more combat and/or espionage missions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderman8512 View Post
While dstahl has posted that there isn't a concrete time line for the release of Series 4, it does seem that we might have to wait for it until Season 4 arrives, unfortunately. I would *love* to see it come out before then, though. After getting the Shuttle/Fighter crafting missions, along with the Horta crafting mechanic and more melee weapons' (Ushaan-tor needs to come NAO!) schematics.

With Featured Series 're-runs' happening, hopefully with the aforementioned Shuttle/Fighter, Horta, and new melee weapons missions/additions, I think I could be sated for a bit on waiting for Series 4. My wish is to see it hit maybe in June, to lead into Season 4.
Lt. Commander
# 35 Reman Special Attack Video
03-05-2011, 11:44 PM
Here's a video I made of the Reman Sci's special attack:

Reman Boff Special attack
Lt. Commander
# 36
03-06-2011, 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErisTheVorta View Post
Actually this is purrfect! Breen tactical officer, Borg engineering officer (pre-order) and now Reman science officer. My team is cumplete!
Not quite perfect for me. I have a Breen Tac, Holographic Sci, Borg Eng. Another Engineer would have been perfect in my two Eng. ground setup.

So that's three special Sci BOffs, one Tac, and one Eng you can potentially unlock. Seems a little lopsided. Ambassador reward excluded.
Lt. Commander
# 37
03-06-2011, 03:37 AM
quick, spam cloaking tractor mines with no regard to sanity!
Lt. Commander
# 38
03-06-2011, 05:20 AM
After you finish the last Episode, you can go to Obisek and talk to him. After that, your BO says that you have a new trophy, which you can place in your mess hall.

Where is it? I have no such trophy...
Lt. Commander
# 39
03-06-2011, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiuz
After you finish the last Episode, you can go to Obisek and talk to him. After that, your BO says that you have a new trophy, which you can place in your mess hall.

Where is it? I have no such trophy...
Did you actually go into your ship and check the floor trophy option?

It's called "NO KILL I"

It's pretty much a bronze/copper looking stand with horta eggs on it with "NO KILL I" engraved on it.

Also I think you need to have the "NO KILL I" accolade from Mine Enemy to get it.
Lt. Commander
# 40
03-06-2011, 07:50 AM
I loved Cutting the Cord !

It's too bad in a way that the Iconians weren't really in the episode...but the way this episode ended left a lot of room to find out what is happening with the Iconians and the Empress in another series

Another thing about Brea III battle:

Did the creators of the ground aspect of it play Kotor II ? B/c the situation of the city looked almost 100% identical to a planetary battle on Onderon haha (one side overthrowing another with the city in ruins). :p