Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
Did anyone else notice that the Multi-Vector Assualt mode for the Prometheus is a C-Store item on the calender? I don't know about anyone else but I really find that really crappy. Is it not enough that players will pay $15 a month now they have to spend more if they want to be able to have a Multi Vector Assault Mode? I consider this exploitation of Star Trek fans.

Hopefully Cryptic will have a way set up in game to get this mode without using Atari tokens in the C-Store.

Still I would like to know what others think of this showing up in the calender?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-04-2011, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitefox74654 View Post
Did anyone else notice that the Multi-Vector Assualt mode for the Prometheus is a C-Store item on the calender? I don't know about anyone else but I really find that really crappy. Is it not enough that players will pay $15 a month now they have to spend more if they want to be able to have a Multi Vector Assault Mode? I consider this exploitation of Star Trek fans.

Hopefully Cryptic will have a way set up in game to get this mode without using Atari tokens in the C-Store.

Still I would like to know what others think of this showing up in the calender?
The word is it will also be made available via emblems, like every other premium ship has. (Well, except for Galaxy X for promotional reasons, and the starter ships, oddly enough)
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-04-2011, 06:16 PM
not at all
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-04-2011, 06:22 PM
I got my A-Tokens ready.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-04-2011, 06:23 PM
no, not really.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-04-2011, 06:24 PM
bothered yes, surprised not at all...

but as usual it s going to be available for 500 emblems so it s all good even if it takes more than a month to get that many emblems if you play few hours everyday...i really wander how many players have already spent 500 emblems to buy any ship??? can t be that many...
it s a very good marketing move...it s available via in game so anti c store whiners can t complain anymore but it s high enough so people won t bother grinding for it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-04-2011, 06:27 PM
I don't care. I want it and will acquire it in the easiest way a capitalist society will allow; buying it.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-04-2011, 06:28 PM
No im not at all bothered by this because...well at the risk of sounding like a Troll ..,I always did think Multi vector splitting your ship into 3 was stupid for so many reasons.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-04-2011, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raibart View Post
No im not at all bothered by this because...well at the risk of sounding like a Troll ..,I always did think Multi vector splitting your ship into 3 was stupid for so many reasons.
The only thing stupider is your avatar's hat, I would argue.

*friendly jab*
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-04-2011, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexsam View Post
The only thing stupider is your avatar's hat, I would argue.

*friendly jab*
Just wait till he takes it off to show of his poofy fro!