Lt. Commander
There are many missions for "Defend the <Whatever> Block. Unfortunately, if you're well above the level for those missions, you can't play them unless a combat instance is already active. (Meaning someone else already encountered a hostile and engaged them, trigging the instance.)

It'd be handy to be able to purposely lower your character's level to meet the requirements for a particular "Defend" mission.

I'm a VA, and sometimes get the itch to patrol the Gamms Orionis Block and fight Borg vessels. Unfortunately, they won't engage me because my level is too high. The tech to adjust your level already exists in the form of matching a team member's level. It'd be neat to have a "Match Level to Sector Block" function for us End-Gamers.

Thoughts?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2011, 04:59 AM
I have kind of wondered what one 'does' once you reach the skill cap. So I support this request!

Conversly, I wish the DSE 'differentals' would adjust if there is some of you awesome-sauces in there so that someone like me doesn't pop into a -2 only to find 10 +30 BoP's waiting for me.

(I'm aware this is a bug, but still... )
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-05-2011, 05:19 AM
In the March Ask Cryptic, I posed a question about missions being leveled when your character levels. Obviously, it can be done considering episode replay and the new episodes. Leveling missions with the characters would solve the problem with playing missions that are too easy (5 to 10 levels below you) and not being able to play other missions due to character level. However, none of my questions were answered in the Ask Cryptic. So...I guess we just have to keep asking.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-05-2011, 05:29 AM
It would be cool if you could just hop into a ship from the tier that corresponds to that level. Just as one option anyway.