Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
From Daniel Stahl's twitter page, this was posted:

http://yfrog.com/h0rpyjnj

"Charles is starting to outline the major season 4 Qo'noS update, incorporating exterior/interior into the design."

It looks like this is extremely preliminary work and he's barely begun work on it, so I doubt what little can be seen here is representative of what we're going to end up with, but I for one am pleased that the exterior may be more heavily integrated with the design.

I blew up the picture, but can't really tell what I'm looking at.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8446/qonos1.jpg

My guess is a preliminary shot with one of the buildings floating in the air, but what's interesting is what looks like interior sections beyond that.

*begs mister Stahl for better pics*
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-02-2011, 03:48 AM
looks to me like a courtyard of some kind, with a building entrance and some grass... i like it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-02-2011, 04:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasensal
*begs mister Stahl for better pics*
.....me too, because i can't recognize anything on this photo
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-02-2011, 10:07 AM
The encouraging thing about this photo is that the guy has a reference pic on the left monitor!

Its clear that the STO dev team clearly cares about getting this right Looking forward to the revamp. (although TBH I kinda like the current hall on Qo'nos).
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-02-2011, 10:14 AM
Episode 43 of the RedShirtArmy interview with Dstahl goes over some of this stuff.

Boy, I can't wait!!!
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-02-2011, 05:22 PM
It kinda looks like the courtyard outside the Great Hall. But that is already in game, so anything different is hard to tell with such a blurry picture.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-02-2011, 05:32 PM
It looks like a sailboat.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-02-2011, 07:06 PM
it's the exterior of the Great Hall. The reference page that he is using is the Memory Alpha page for the Great Hall, as seen here.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-03-2011, 04:36 AM
Sowe are waiting for another season to update Qo'Nos?...great...lol...I just hope the wait is worth it...I would hate to have waited all this time for something that has us traveling all across the map like we do today. I would also hope that the work on the Klingon side would also include a proper LTG level sash or the ability to customize our own sash based off of our own achievements...All warriors are not the same....

AHEM...I hope a dev reads this and can comment if there is a plan on the sash or clothing options....
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-03-2011, 05:50 AM
I thought there was a taco stand that was supposed to be there...........dang hippies takin away all of our KDF sanctioned Taco stands that boost troop moral...now whats gonna keep them klings from fightin? It wount be tacos i'll tell ya that!