Lt. Commander
# 11
03-07-2011, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reave View Post
Ah, kay then. If you're correct and it turns out to be all new stuff, then there isn't any problem.

Where'd you get that from though? The calendar's rather less specific.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DekuScrubby View Post
Costumes, you say?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husnock01 View Post
Likely the TOS Dress Uniforms and Captain's Green Wraparound Tunic.
It was from dstahl's post about the upcoming changes to the calendar awhile back. (which i probably should of linked in the first place here is the link) Costumes are what husnock01 said.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-07-2011, 05:26 PM
If we're going to have a TOS bundle for the love of Mike Servo can we get some TOS klingon fare?

Can we get TOS klingon appearance for our KDF chars, female TOS klingon outfits, an agonizer... or something.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-07-2011, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien_de_jour
If we're going to have a TOS bundle for the love of Mike Servo can we get some TOS klingon fare?

Can we get TOS klingon appearance for our KDF chars, female TOS klingon outfits, an agonizer... or something.
Yes Kang's wife Mara's outfit would be cool I liked her boots too. An agonzier would be neat and and I am hoping for the TOS tunic wraparound for men and women and the TOS dress uniforms would be nice as well.

Here is to hoping with the bundle pack its the start of new stuff for each show

Lt. Commander
# 14
03-07-2011, 09:10 PM
Yes and the Klingon TOS Pants and boots too! Oh and the sash and the pins! Oh...and a T5 D7!
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-08-2011, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrekTheStars
Yes and the Klingon TOS Pants and boots too! Oh and the sash and the pins! Oh...and a T5 D7!
Only if the Federation gets a T5 Constitution (refit or otherwise) Fair's fair after all.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-08-2011, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzy
Only if the Federation gets a T5 Constitution (refit or otherwise) Fair's fair after all.
I agree 100%! We need the T5 Connie and D7 in that TOS Bundle!

........please......?
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-08-2011, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzy
The Constitution is T1. The D7 is T3. The Federation already has two T3 ships with T5 variants.. The KDF has none. So, the D7 should get a T5 variant without the Constitution becoming one. Fair's fair, after all.
Lt. Commander
# 18 Agreed
03-18-2011, 04:00 PM
I'd kill a Klingon to have a T5 Connie, ...its all Ive EVER wanted to fly,..still waiting for the day!
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-20-2011, 01:31 AM
To be honest, all I really really want is a TOS bridge. Now, I can deal with playing "Night of the Comet" repeatedly to outfit my away teams with TOS phasers, and having phasers with more than a stun setting would also be sweet. (I recall NPC's on Drozana spanking me with a wide-beamed TOS phaser) but I really want that bridge set.

It was supposed to be Cryptic's first attempt at rescaling so one's bridge doesn't rival a cathedral. So...I be waiting!
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-20-2011, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherrah View Post
I'd kill a Klingon to have a T5 Connie, ...its all Ive EVER wanted to fly,..still waiting for the day!
yes I would too; and like you it is all I really want to fly. I am all for a t5 and + connie (with TOS movie era costume)