Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 31
03-05-2011, 12:08 PM
Must be the Iconian Enhanced Borg Implants. But was funny the Thalron also "killed" Obisek and when he got up he was a talking statue. :p

But Sela suddenly showing up like it was nothing, was bad storytelling. Even with Obisek's conversation at the Vault, its just insanely open questions. I feel it would've been smarter if that was Haakev that got dragged away and have him return in the near future as a greater threat.

Also, it would be nice if we had actual time to read the dialogue, because thoughout the mission I was fired upon before I got a chance to even read it. And this was doing the mission solo.


Overall, I give this mission a B- with the uniqueness with the Catwalks, the Orbital Bombardment, and the Scorpion Fighter encounter. However, the Ground Iconian Gateways and the Haakeve fight, as well as the Sela fiasco could've been better handled.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 32
03-05-2011, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Must be the Iconian Enhanced Borg Implants. But was funny the Thalron also "killed" Obisek and when he got up he was a talking statue. :p

But Sela suddenly showing up like it was nothing, was bad storytelling. Because of all of a suddens hes part of the Iconian plot when the other missions made like she was clueless. It would've been smarter if that was Haakev that got dragged away and we have him return on another mission.

Also, it would be nice if we had actual time to read the dialogue, because thoughout the mission I was fired upon before I got a chance to even read it. And this was doing the mission solo.


Overall, I give this mission a B- with the uniqueness with the Catwalks, the Orbital Bombardment, and the Scorpion Fighter encounter. However, the Ground Iconian Gateways and the Haakeve fight, as well as the Sela fiasco could've been better handled.
Take on T'naes mission to talk with Obisek at the Vault, it explains everything about Sela.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 33
03-05-2011, 12:12 PM
i had some romulan npcs doing super jumps on the catwalk. But i was able to dispatch them. I also had a couple graphical problems tho, but otherwise the mission went smoothly and i quite enjoyed it. Loved the cityscape and being attacked by that scorpion fighter. That was cool. Yay series.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 34 Enginerring Task
03-05-2011, 12:14 PM
We have had no problem with this weeks mission save one, find the Engineering task. Do anyone know where it is?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 35
03-05-2011, 12:15 PM
I had a few basic romulan jumps but Hakeeve was no problem at all.

All in all, I loved the mission.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 36
03-05-2011, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tar
Take on T'naes mission to talk with Obisek at the Vault, it explains everything about Sela.
I read all of it, Sela was treated like a Third Party all this time, where she was dealing with the Reman Insugensy, the fractioning of the Romulan Empire, and whatever plot the Tal Shiar was working up with the Iconians.

But it doesn't explain why she would suddenly show up in the Brea system and engaging the Reman forces. And by herself. Then getting dragged off like she was one of the Iconian henchmen.

I'm sorry but it just doesn't add up to me, storywise. Like I said, it would've been more convincing of an ending if that was Haakev, not Sela.


BTW, I think these Tractor Mines is going to be the replacement for Chroniton Mines in PVP. PvP is going to be much more a pain in the impulse engines now.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TIBEROUSBSD View Post
We have had no problem with this weeks mission save one, find the Engineering task. Do anyone know where it is?
Roofop where there is multiple catwalks, its a console where you encounter the Scorpion Fighter.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 37
03-05-2011, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIBEROUSBSD View Post
We have had no problem with this weeks mission save one, find the Engineering task. Do anyone know where it is?
The engineering objective may be specific and only do-able while the fighter is overhead (waiting for jesse to confirm)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 38
03-05-2011, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
I read all of it, Sela was treated like a Third Party all this time, where she was dealing with the Reman Insugensy, the fractioning of the Romulan Empire, and whatever plot the Tal Shiar was working up with the Iconians.

But it doesn't explain why she would suddenly show up in the Brea system and engaging the Reman forces. And by herself. Then getting dragged off like she was one of the Iconian henchmen.

I'm sorry but it just doesn't add up to me, storywise.



Like I said, it would've been more convincing of an ending if that was Haakev, not Sela.
Maybe the Iconians just got peeved that Denise Crosby didn't have a voice over and decided to write out the character permanently.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 39
03-05-2011, 12:17 PM
Thank you.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 40
03-05-2011, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
The engineering objective may be specific and only do-able while the fighter is overhead (waiting for jesse to confirm)
Correct, the console is only usable while the fighter is overhead.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:37 PM.