Lt. Commander
# 71
03-06-2011, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
I'm intolerant of superhero stuff in a Star Trek game. I mean super jumping, what is next, the next FE features a Vulcan with laser beam eyes?
We have Science powers that let us aim Black holes at ships.....

So that would be the Gravity Control Power from Champions right?

We have Super Hero BOFFS!

I lucked out and Hakeev fell off the building he died on.

The jumpy Roms were disconcerting, I shot over a high railing at one and suddenly he jumped up there with me!

Startled me a bit, but I went with it.
Lt. Commander
# 72 The Borg
03-06-2011, 11:21 PM
I think the devs already know this but the Borg mobs on the STF mission can do the same thing
Lt. Commander
# 73
03-07-2011, 09:21 AM
use a sword or not a range weapon and he won't jump around if you get the sword or other weapon from the previous weeks mission it allows u to jump around with him when doing an attack with the sword
Lt. Commander
# 74
03-08-2011, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKFORCE View Post
Just did the mission....and we encountered some Romulans with 'God Mode'.....we were unable to do any damage to them once they reached 50% health.Is this a bug or by design?
I did the mission in a group of two last night and encountered the same issue. Second to last group of romulans before the plaza, we had a sublieutenant medic at about 25% and another solder at about 50% that would not take any further damage. After both of us pounded the medic for a while with not effect we switched to two other romulans from the same group that were still up on the catwalks. After killing those we were able to retarget the two indestructibles and they started taking damage again.
Lt. Commander
# 75
03-08-2011, 09:51 AM
I just tell myself they have suped up anti grave boots.
Lt. Commander
# 76
03-08-2011, 10:21 AM
I had this issue last night. there is a work around for you engineers with cover shield. Use the cargo containers to get up on the wall.

There is a low cargo container next to the wall in back. if you jump on that one, set your CS, you can create a step to get up on the wall. Then you can run around back to Hakeev.

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/6...1030722230.jpg
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8...1030722233.jpg

I'm gonna guess this is probably considered an exploit by the developers or GM's, but it is a work around to an issue that shouldn't have existed in the first place.