Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Purchase Trophies
03-06-2011, 09:46 AM
I just looked at the ground trophy option and now there is a part for Purchased trophies....whats up with that...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-06-2011, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viewtifulblue View Post
I just looked at the ground trophy option and now there is a part for Purchased trophies....whats up with that...
My guess...I have a feeling these will be C-Store trophies for items like weapons and gear maybe.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-06-2011, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrekTheStars
My guess...I have a feeling these will be C-Store trophies for items like weapons and gear maybe.
Nope
Purchased trophies are ones you buy with in-game currency, such as the Dabo trophies you buy with Latinum.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-06-2011, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
Nope
Purchased trophies are ones you buy with in-game currency, such as the Dabo trophies you buy with Latinum.
Oh interesting! Thanks for the info.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:32 PM.