Lt. Commander
# 1 Is it me? (Spoilers)
03-05-2011, 11:40 AM
Or are the coordinates for the ship to attack not working right?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2011, 11:46 AM
worked fine for me, you have to look for a flashing gold star ship
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-05-2011, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinbrayman View Post
worked fine for me, you have to look for a flashing gold star ship
Huh, weird, I didn't see any flashing gold starship, just the command to toggle the deal.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-05-2011, 11:50 AM
theres only 2 of them, one near a bunch of scorpion fighters and one near a big ground based weapon. You have to be up really high to see them though.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-05-2011, 12:19 PM
not being able to see the glowie ship FX may be a graphical setting issue. If you see the interact to send coordinates - then you are in the right spot.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-05-2011, 12:20 PM
I love the way the second one clearly does a lot of painful collateral damage to the surrounding Romulans, yet it's Thalaron weapons that are banned.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-05-2011, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
not being able to see the glowie ship FX may be a graphical setting issue. If you see the interact to send coordinates - then you are in the right spot.
Well, I found a spot then, but I kept continuously clicking the deal, but nothing happened.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-05-2011, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashki
Well, I found a spot then, but I kept continuously clicking the deal, but nothing happened.
Well that sounds like a bug. Have you been able to complete the entire mission yet?

If so - you may want to try replaying this episode to see if it is perhaps something that got messed up in this one instance or if it is definitely something about your client that is having trouble with these click objectives.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-05-2011, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Well that sounds like a bug. Have you been able to complete the entire mission yet?

If so - you may want to try replaying this episode to see if it is perhaps something that got messed up in this one instance or if it is definitely something about your client that is having trouble with these click objectives.
Yes, I was able to complete the mission, and I do intend on doing it again on my other characters.

Edit - Good news, I tried it on another character and this time I got it to work. So I'm not sure why it didn't work the first time around, I'll have to retry it on that character again sometime.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-05-2011, 02:14 PM
The first time I did the mission, I did both Orbitals, in the proper order. When I replayed the mission, I ignored them, since I had the accolade. HOWEVER, the second one still had an F dialog open - no ship icon, but the F button. It didn't work, but it did show up as the closest thing on my tricorder's scan. It looks like, if you miss the first one, the second one doesn't work. Either they should both just work, or the second should only activate after the first one fires.