Lt. Commander
# 21
03-05-2011, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarsightFrostwhisper
I felt like a cliffhanger too, but the next set of series is supposed to involve DS9 (as some Dev said somewhere recently), so I very much doubt we'll get any serious wrap-up anytime soon.
Strangely enough, when the last portal opened, the first graphic that appeared behind it was DS9.

And who was the Female Romulan that ran through the portal to Gre'thor?
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-05-2011, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeathenStorm View Post
Strangely enough, when the last portal opened, the first graphic that appeared behind it was DS9.

The question should be, why would she run to Gre'thor?
Lt. Commander
# 23
Nice little mission.

Shame I haven't managed to finish it yet.

I've had to log off and let it reset far too many times, it's far too full of bugs.

Things that should be selectable not being.

Hakeev ( or whatever his name is ) spawning ontop of or jumping up to, roof tops that I can't get onto.

Enemies that can jump 100feet into the air over the gantry railings.

I'll try again tommorrow, but for now it's just P*****g me off.
Lt. Commander
# 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeathenStorm View Post

I didn't see Grethor there, I saw the ESD, which means the graphics of the portal at the moment was random and means nothing at all.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-05-2011, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashki
The question should be, why would she run to Gre'thor?
The better question is who the **** planned that itinerary?
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-05-2011, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Yea - but all that in last 10 mins of the last mission? Also, Sela was supposed to be antagonistic to Tal Shiar, but now she works with Iconians? It's just confusing. Also, the gates are confusing too - these Romulans have the best travel system of the galaxy and they can't call reinforcements thru it? Why is a random arch between two buildings an iconian gate? How did you survive a torpedo blast standing 5 meters from it? It's just odd.
From my point of view, Sela wasnt there to back to Tal Shiar, as much as she was there to stomp out the out of control fighting the Tal Shiar had caused.

From Selas point of view I could see her deciding she had allowed the Tal Shiar (a group she butted heads with...remember she attempted to assainate the leader of the Tal Shiar in the past and was vanquished for it) to go on for too long. She hated the Tal Shiar and figured them and the Reman rebellion would slug it out until both were severly weakened. Or one was destroyed and the other was weakened, either way shed stomp out two RSE enemies at once. But once the Federation got involved she had to make her move.

From what I could tell, she was being kidnapped by the Iconians. Obesik talks about how the Military is searching for her after you talk to him again at Haakona. Which hints she had nothing to do with the Iconians, but they took her possibly in an attempt to punish the Romulans. Since her disappearance, a number of different groups in the RSE has begun fighting for power.
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-05-2011, 12:57 PM
Quote:
I didn't see Grethor there, I saw the ESD, which means the graphics of the portal at the moment was random and means nothing at all.
Well, if she ran into the space dock, if it was an outside view means that she done suffocated in your game.
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanNYGUARD View Post
then Sela shows up (BIG SURPRISE) and WOW. Was that a hard fight (had to respawn twice) lol.
I actually found that fight pretty easy. Go figure:p
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akaar1
I actually found that fight pretty easy. Go figure:p
Emergency power to engines is your friend during that battle.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-05-2011, 01:00 PM
This episode was full of AWSOMENESS!!! This is by far the best series and best episode yet. This part 5 had "season finale" written all over it.