Lt. Commander
# 31
03-05-2011, 02:02 PM
this episode was interesting it had cut scenes it had graphics it had ground and space combat. at first i thought it was a bug that you dont get b/o with you i did it with 2 other members. we couldnt call reinforcements but our security teams worked well when called in combat. the maze was super cool. on my first run with m y team we couldnt find the weather control so i didnt recieve the engineer accolade so im going to run it again. this whole series has been amazing. although i loved the other 2 searies as well. i still think my favorite is the halloween dividean searies one i forget the name of it. job well done.
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-05-2011, 02:04 PM
Way to go on this last mission. City scape was fantastic (and special thanks to whomever thought up the virtual path) and I would love to see a version of it made into a PVP map.

The final space battle was pretty awesome. Some Reman dailies might have been nice, but with the amount of effort put into these missions I'm going to let it slide, but keep it in mind for any future series'.

On the whole, a great conclusion to a stellar FE series.

As to the rewards. I have no problems with the what we got. I like the Reman BO (telepaths make the best away team members) and the cloaked tractor mines are cool in PVE (but I can see how they are going to make PVP a mess). People will complain about another BO, but remember some of us (new players and alts) are not VA's already.

You get the Foundry live and you will have validated all my faith in this game.
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-05-2011, 02:09 PM
I really liked this mission as a finale, like many said it had a 'cliffhanger' edge to it. Enjoyed the whole series, alot of effort went into these missions and it shows. Sure there were some glitches here and there but overall I feel the Dev team did an outstanding job. Well done!
Lt. Commander
# 34
03-05-2011, 02:10 PM
I do hope this is continued in Season 4 when that's released, I'd hate for it to end just like this.
Lt. Commander
# 35
03-05-2011, 02:12 PM
Grats, devs!

Awesome finally to a fantastic series. The bar is raised again.
Lt. Commander
# 36
03-05-2011, 02:14 PM
Great feature episode series, or greatest feature episode series? The mission was brilliant, the rewards are cool, and the whole series was a big success. But, now to my issues with the last mission:
  • I realise there might be problems with NPCs falling off cliffs and such, and that their ability to jump really high might be necessary, but during the final fight with Hakeev his mooks kept jumping up on the roofs. This might not be the greatest thing for immersion or gameplay.
  • I'm sad that you can't customise the Reman officer.
  • I loved the orbital bombardment and hope the orbital bombardment feature, and fighting against shuttles in ground combat, are available to the Foundry soon. I also wish orbital bombardment used weapons your ship actually has! I don't have any phasers or photon torpedoes on my ship, and that kind of ruined it for me.
  • Ho hum, I hope tractor mines don't destroy PvP.

ETA: I actually killed Sela's scimitar by ramming into it. How's that for a Picard manoeuver?