Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Let's estimate. I've been trying to log in for over an hour lol. It seems it's never been this busy.
Hope I can play 'Cutting The Cord' sometime tonight.....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-05-2011, 12:42 PM
i am not there so i can only assume there is -1 people online right now
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-05-2011, 12:46 PM
I played the mission just fine.

It was a bit of a cluster**** in sectorspace though.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-05-2011, 12:47 PM
Well okay, haha, I'll cross you of my list.


For the love of Surak, I've got to get past 'Retrieving list of maps' someday!


*edit*

Ok, Darren, we have 1



Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-05-2011, 12:47 PM
I don't know about traffic, but I started having connectivity issues last night with lag that was just unprecedented.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
03-05-2011, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiskota
Well okay, haha, I'll cross you of my list.


For the love of Surak, I've got to get past 'Retrieving list of maps' someday!
For the time being.....you're stuck in map loading purgatory.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
03-05-2011, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nixboox View Post
I don't know about traffic, but I started having connectivity issues last night with lag that was just unprecedented.
Me 2, last night, and I was having a friend over who really wanted to see the gameplay
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
03-05-2011, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiskota
Me 2, last night, and I was having a friend over who really wanted to see the gameplay
I was having the "SERVER NOT RESPONDING" message constantly and it was counting into the 100s of seconds. It NEVER goes past 10 seconds, usually.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
03-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiskota
For the love of Surak, I've got to get past 'Retrieving list of maps' someday!
This seems odd and we are not noticing anything out of whack on our end. You may have a failed client connection. I'm forwarding the issue to our netops team to investigate. You may try logging out, closing your client and launcher and try reloading the game.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
03-05-2011, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
This seems odd and we are not noticing anything out of whack on our end. You may have a failed client connection. I'm forwarding the issue to our netops team to investigate. You may try logging out, closing your client and launcher and try reloading the game.
I'll try that, and thanks for responding to the issue, Mr Stahl!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:51 PM.