Lt. Commander
# 91
03-07-2011, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
I already broke it down for you.

Since I was the victim of a cruddy business practice, and you think the whole debacle (which involved the cruddy business practice) was my fault, therefore you believe that It is my fault I was the victim of a cruddy business practice.
That wording is different than your original wording. In that wording you stated I believe it was your fault in your past wording you stated I believe you were the victim.

In the wording where I believe it is your fault does not imply your a victim but it implies you did not understand your situation because by you did not do the research never implying that you were a victim of Cryptic's business design but instead a victim to your own lack of effort.
Lt. Commander
# 92
03-07-2011, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doogie
That wording is different than your original wording. In that wording you stated I believe it was your fault in your past wording you stated I believe you were the victim.

In the wording where I believe it is your fault does not imply your a victim but it implies you did not understand your situation because by you did not do the research never implying that you were a victim of Cryptic's business design but instead a victim to your own lack of effort.
I did my research, okay, I read A LOT, and it was way too hidden!

The wording is the same. I never said you believed I was the victim, you misinterpreted. It is not my fault you read it incorrectly.
Lt. Commander
# 93
03-07-2011, 05:59 PM
Quote:
You believe that I was the victim of cruddy business practice, so its my own fault, I should go away!
Quote:
The wording is the same. I never said you believed I was the victim, you misinterpreted. It is not my fault you read it incorrectly.
I think right there you said that I believe you are the victim so is it my reading that was incorrect or your writing?
Lt. Commander
# 94
03-07-2011, 06:11 PM
Quote:
I think right there you said that I believe you are the victim so is it my reading that was incorrect or your writing?

You believe the debacle is my fault.

Since that debacle included me being a victim of a shoddy business practice, you were saying it was my fault for the shoddy business practice. That is the end result.

I was saying you believed I was fault but you were unintentionally saying the shoddy business practice was my fault.
Lt. Commander
# 95
03-07-2011, 06:13 PM
Quote:
You believe the debacle is my fault.

Since that debacle included me being a victim of a shoddy business practice, you were saying it was my fault for the shoddy business practice. That is the end result.
It maybe the end result but it is not what you typed.
Lt. Commander
# 96
03-07-2011, 06:13 PM
Quote:
It maybe the end result but it is not what you typed.
Yes it is.

But i can see how you could be confused, it was my fault for using the wrong subject at first but I did fix it.

Let me simplify it so as to remove all doubt as to what I was saying.

You are saying that the blame for the debacle lies with me, and thus are unintentionally laying the blame for their shoddy business practice at my feet.
Lt. Commander
# 97
03-07-2011, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Yes it is.
Look we are going back and forth if you are ever in northeast Louisiana, we have to go out for coffee and donuts to show that there are no hard feelings.
Lt. Commander
# 98
03-07-2011, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Look we are going back and forth if you are ever in northeast Louisiana, we have to go out for coffee and donuts to show that there are no hard feelings.
I fixed it to make more sense.

I do respect you for sticking to your beliefs, we obviously disagree.

Actually, a lot of my family is from Lousianna.

In the end, all I want is a straight answer from the Dev's, "Yes or No."
Lt. Commander
# 99
03-07-2011, 06:20 PM
Quote:
I fixed it to make more sense.

I do respect you for sticking to your beliefs, we obviously disagree.

Actually, a lot of my family is from Lousianna.

In the end, all I want is a straight answer from the Dev's, "Yes or No."
I believe the answer has been No. Since this discussion has been around for awhile, I can't find the post and not going to take the time to research but it is there.
Lt. Commander
# 100
03-07-2011, 06:23 PM
Quote:
I believe the answer has been No. Since this discussion has been around for awhile, I can't find the post and not going to take the time to research but it is there.
Dude I was there for a while and there was never a straight answer, ever.