Lt. Commander
# 1 Cutting the Cord
03-05-2011, 01:06 PM
So Hakeev keeps super jumping onto the tops of buildings that I have no access to and no way to climb, hence I can never check him when he goes down. The mission is impossible to complete for me.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2011, 01:09 PM
no problem finishing, on the contrary it was very easy.

i have to say the worst ending so far....
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-05-2011, 01:11 PM
Well, I'm glad. He's jumped up onto a ledge that I can't reach, and have no way of climbing. This has happened twice now. I can't complete it
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-05-2011, 01:38 PM
I, too have had the unfortunate luck to have Hakeev jump up just as I defeat him and he is stuck on the wall out of reach of doing the "Check Hakeev" part of the mission. I put in a ticket but so far, no response. Hoping a GM willl come in and move Hakeev to the ground...or at least withing checking range
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-05-2011, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanuke
I, too have had the unfortunate luck to have Hakeev jump up just as I defeat him and he is stuck on the wall out of reach of doing the "Check Hakeev" part of the mission. I put in a ticket but so far, no response. Hoping a GM willl come in and move Hakeev to the ground...or at least withing checking range
Update: I aborted the mission (Ups and Downs) and restarted that part of it...made sure Hakeev was no where near the buildings when I defeated him...mission successful
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-05-2011, 03:01 PM
I found the mission easy, and all I did to defeat Hakeev was shoot him and didn't stop shooting him even when he went to the top of the building. Also I loved the idea for the arrows telling you were to go and bombarding the place. The ending was a bit of a cliff hanger aswell but you probaly have your reasons. Can't wait for next series.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-05-2011, 03:28 PM
Ok, I played the mission, enjoyed it, and I really enjoyed the fact that we didn't get to pick between the two rewards we get.
I wished that there was more missions that we get 3 or 4 rewards we can pick from, and we can pick up to two of them, that'd be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-05-2011, 06:00 PM
I had that happen, and fortunately was able to overcome it because I was on my Catian engineer.

I was able to place a cover shield just right, and jump from the top of that to the ledge where hakeev was.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-05-2011, 06:19 PM
I've hit the same issue with my SCI officer. I can't find anyway to get onto that ledge. Restarted that section but it takes me back to when you first beam down. This error really ruins the experience for me.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-05-2011, 06:23 PM
The super jumping annoyed me as well but you just have to back away when he does that. He'll come back down. I had the damn medic get stuck half in a wall also which made him much harder to kill. I enjoyed episode 5 a hell of a lot more than episode 4.