Lt. Commander
# 11
03-06-2011, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Yeah, seriously, what was that about? Maybe I really need to read the guidelines again and more closely to find where you violated them.

I guess this post could be construed as a violation of the rules, as I kinda discuss moderation. Let me be assured, I do not want to discuss moderation, just my need to inform myself better about the rules.

I think this is the important rule

I suppose we should consider this and need extra-forum/website methods of communication in some situations to organize our thoughts on a particular matter.
I say we all spam the BBB with this and see if Cryptic thumbs their collective noses at their unhappy customer base after that.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-06-2011, 04:41 PM
Spam you say?
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-07-2011, 07:04 AM
Of course it does make pvp easier if one is willing to accept the current "spam" tactics.
Both sides enter, spam until the other side cries "submit".
wash rinse repeat.
Can't say I'm surprised.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-07-2011, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Of course it does make pvp easier if one is willing to accept the current "spam" tactics.
wash rinse repeat.
Can't say I'm surprised.
Quoted for truth and justice.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-07-2011, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
wash rinse repeat.
Can't say I'm surprised.
I thought one side would just silently leave the map while the other side is still fighting spam. Who would be the winner then? The guys that bailed, or the guys still waste time killing spam? (It will be particular awesome with the MVAM ships - they even carry your ship name!)

It's like in comics where multiple people stack on each other to fight one guy, and the guy crawls out under the mass of people and they keep fighting - despite their enemy already gone.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-07-2011, 10:14 AM
Quote:
I thought one side would just silently leave the map while the other side is still fighting spam. Who would be the winner then? The guys that bailed, or the guys still waste time killing spam? (It will be particular awesome with the MVAM ships - they even carry your ship name!)

It's like in comics where multiple people stack on each other to fight one guy, and the guy crawls out under the mass of people and they keep fighting - despite their enemy already gone.
Lol- Keystone Cops PvP :p
or would that be a Buggs Bunny cartoon?

I am merely amused at the uproar over something that shouldn't been a surprise once we knew what the reward was going to be. Heck I'm even considering going carrier just for kicks. I shall name it IKS Je Mev.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-07-2011, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Lol- Keystone Cops PvP :p
or would that be a Buggs Bunny cartoon?

I am merely amused at the uproar over something that shouldn't been a surprise once we knew what the reward was going to be. Heck I'm even considering going carrier just for kicks. I shall name it IKS Je Mev.
We didn't know this would be the reward. The known special reward was the Reman BO.

We joked - and feared - that the new fancy Tractor Beam Mine used by the revamped Romulan vessel could become a reward.

Either that or a Thalorn Mine. (But who would care about that, I though the last non-"LOL Ground"ers already left or Rift?)
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-07-2011, 11:26 AM
At least they aren't giving us the self replicating cloaked (100% canon) mines from DS9...

Oh wait, perhaps I shouldn't have said that out loud...
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-07-2011, 11:38 AM
Quote:
We didn't know this would be the reward. The known special reward was the Reman BO.

We joked - and feared - that the new fancy Tractor Beam Mine used by the revamped Romulan vessel could become a reward.

Either that or a Thalorn Mine. (But who would care about that, I though the last non-"LOL Ground"ers already left or Rift?)
I knew it as soon as it was mentioned. I put all possible faith in Murphy's Law in situations like this.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-07-2011, 11:41 AM
Almost as reliable as Godwins law