Lt. Commander
# 11
03-06-2011, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Joslin View Post
Only Chronitons..........Tractor Beam mines GOT TO GO NOW!!!!

On another note......not all of SOB uses mines.....just 99.99% of us
+2 respect points for being honest :p
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-06-2011, 01:22 PM
What a slap in the face to the pvp community, I can't recall how many threads or posts I have read full of QQ over spam, and what do we get now ....MORE SPAM.....with Tractor beams ...lol....brilliant...just brilliant...
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-06-2011, 01:26 PM
This is insane. Truly insane. *shakes head*

Do they have two separate teams? one that makes pve rewards and one that makes pvp rewards?
Because this is up there on the Stupid Idea That Could Only Come From A PvEer List.

Oh and here's a fun thought for those of you that think APO or PH work vs tractor. Those only work vs 1-2 copies of tractor. Even at 2 copies you are still Slower than normal, with APO or PH on. Let alone 4-12 tractors. Throw some Chronitons, which don't care about your APO saying it makes you immune to movement debuffs and you have some real fun imaginative gameplay right there.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-06-2011, 01:39 PM
This post has been edited to fit within the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines
"Shut up", he explained.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-06-2011, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavairo
This is insane. Truly insane. *shakes head*

Do they have two separate teams? one that makes pve rewards and one that makes pvp rewards?
Because this is up there on the Stupid Idea That Could Only Come From A PvEer List.

Oh and here's a fun thought for those of you that think APO or PH work vs tractor. Those only work vs 1-2 copies of tractor. Even at 2 copies you are still Slower than normal, with APO or PH on. Let alone 4-12 tractors. Throw some Chronitons, which don't care about your APO saying it makes you immune to movement debuffs and you have some real fun imaginative gameplay right there.
Sadly, there is no forethought within the dev team to realize how bad the ramifications of their bad ideas could be...
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-06-2011, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanshi View Post
Sadly, there is no forethought within the dev team to realize how bad the ramifications of their bad ideas could be...
Be honest here.....as bad ideas go,this was a good one.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-06-2011, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKFORCE View Post
Be honest here.....as bad ideas go,this was a good one.
If they were looking to add comedy or intelligence to this game, they acheived neither. Rather, they failed so miserably, I think they are going to lose more subscriptions than they anticipated.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-06-2011, 09:36 PM
How does stuff like this get through?

I just went through a pvp match spending almost as much time dealing with tractor mines and other spam as I did the other players.

Meanwhile someone managed to get 1.5 million in damage broadsiding stalled ships snared in tractor mines and pummelled by chroniton mines. It was amazing.

I do believe this is the most damaging thing to ever happen to PVP.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-06-2011, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad.Astra
I do believe this is the most damaging thing to ever happen to PVP.
The PvP Queue breakdown was worse. But this is probably the second-worst thing.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-07-2011, 01:29 AM
Quote:
This post has been, or will soon be, removed because it concerns an issue and/or playergroup cryptic can not be bothered with.

For positive Dev response, please go to thread named "The light on my left nacelle is blinking out of sync!"
Now we have spam tractoring spam :p
Closed Thread