Lt. Commander
Now that i have defeated Hakeev i have to "check" on him. Well I would love too if the guy would be super hyper romulan record jumper and jumps on tops of buildings and died somewhere where i can't reach the guy. So what now i have to do the whole thing all over again, or the ground part or what ?
No i wont waste my time writing a ticket it feels lately they don't get read anymore then other bug reports....

Will see if I can access upload a screenshot somewhere...
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-05-2011, 09:24 PM
the only thing i can suggest is trying to find a way up there

if it doesn't work you could beam up to your ship, wait about 5 minutes and then continue the mission, you may have to defeat him again or he may not be up there anymore, its worth a shot

if waiting 5 minutes doesn't work try 10 minutes, if that still doesn't work restart the mission, or just directly restart the mission anyway, its not very long

also report this as a bug, because its definitely a major glitch in this mission with crazy jumping NPCs
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-05-2011, 09:29 PM
Yeah... have a similar issue.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-05-2011, 09:29 PM
You can say what you will of Iconians, but they make Romulans very jumpy.

---
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-05-2011, 09:31 PM
I had a Centurion doing this (jumping 20 feet straight up to try and get me while I was on a walkway), and the Borg used to (and maybe still do?) jump around like the Harlem Globetrotters when you fight them in Engineering in the tutorial. It's not as funny when essential quest NPCs are doing it...
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-05-2011, 09:31 PM
He shouldn't have to wait. Before beaming out, you get a pop-up warning you that you'll lose progression, so that's a fair hint that you don't have to wait for a reset.

Anyway, I had Hakeev die on a ledge on one of my run-throughs. I beamed up to my ship, beamed back down immediately, and found I had to start that map over again from the initial beam-in at the garden. The entire map was respawned and none of the objectives were complete, but at least I didn't have to start at the beginning of the mission in orbit.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-05-2011, 09:33 PM
I was having a problem with Romulans jumping! Luckily, it didnt effect me like this though. No offence.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-05-2011, 09:49 PM
nvm bad reply
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-05-2011, 09:52 PM
Well i had to do the entire ground mission all over again. Lucky me that with my second try he died on the plaza.

So the big iconian gate got destroyed by photon torpedoes from space right next to me, but i must have had my lucky day i didn't even got a scratch. I so can see pvp cloak mine spamming in the upcomming weeks thats not even funny.