Lt. Commander
It's weird, because my roommate has STO as well, but the Galaxy-X doesn't appear for claiming on the C-Store for him anymore (he already bought it a long time ago, but discharged it and intended to reclaim it later). Anyone else have this problem?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-06-2011, 01:14 AM
Make sure you have an open ship slot. Idk if I was crazy or what, but I had all of my ship slots full and a lot of the c-store ships wouldn't show up in the store. The ones that were there said something to the effect that my ships slots were all taken.

As soon as I got rid of an old ship, there were all back when I opened the C-Store again,
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-07-2011, 04:52 AM
Also...you cannot re-claim a ship once claimed.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-07-2011, 05:12 AM
make sure you check both the ship tab and the special unlock tab.

and check them carefully as there is lots of stuff and its very easy to overlook it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-07-2011, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
You certainly can. You have to discharge the previous one before you can claim it again. I have claimed my ship numerous times.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-07-2011, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
This isn't entirely true. I've discharged both the Connie, and the NX and have been able to reclaim it later on the same character. So not all ships follow that premise.

However, I did just have an issue where I had a bug with the Intrepid Refit.. It wouldn't let me change the bridge to it. I have all of the Fed bridge packs and had had it set to one of the alternate bridges before. Some time back, it got bugged and would only let me access the standard bridge.

Thinking that it was the ship, I decommed it, then tried to reclaim it and was unable to. I had to buy it again on the C-Store. (It fixed the bridge bug, but I'm out another 1200 AP for it... sigh)

Saith
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-07-2011, 01:56 PM
My roommate said that the ship isn't appearing at all... even for sale for more Atari tokens now. I've seen him discharge it and get it again later numerous times (attempting to make it useful compared to the refit to no avail a few times). Now that they're finally fixing it, now it's gone for him. Bummer.

Oh, he submitted a bug report. Maybe that'll help. For the record, yes, once you buy it, it's yours to claim on all eligibile characters, forever. Supposedly.

One last thing... anyone know if the changes to the Galaxy X are live yet?
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-07-2011, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigurd Ross
One last thing... anyone know if the changes to the Galaxy X are live yet?
Yes they are.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-07-2011, 02:13 PM
I had this issue in the past. From the time it was first added until the time they changed from C-store points to Atari tokens, the Galaxy-X and a couple other items weren't showing up in the C-store on any of my characters. I'd assumed that was fixed, since everything shows up properly now.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-07-2011, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galan_Vaurek
This isn't entirely true. I've discharged both the Connie, and the NX and have been able to reclaim it later on the same character. So not all ships follow that premise.

However, I did just have an issue where I had a bug with the Intrepid Refit.. It wouldn't let me change the bridge to it. I have all of the Fed bridge packs and had had it set to one of the alternate bridges before. Some time back, it got bugged and would only let me access the standard bridge.

Thinking that it was the ship, I decommed it, then tried to reclaim it and was unable to. I had to buy it again on the C-Store. (It fixed the bridge bug, but I'm out another 1200 AP for it... sigh)

Saith
I'm pretty sure the VA level ships (Galaxy, Intrepid, and Defiant) refits are claimed via the Ship store in ESD, not the C-Store, once purchased. If you decommission one of those ships, just go back to ESD and get another free one. I have no idea why the purchase button isn't blanked out once you get the ship for an account, because there's absolutely no reason to have to purchase them again.