Lt. Commander
# 1 HELP NEEDED - To create fleet
03-06-2011, 01:58 AM
Hi guys,

My partner and I have been trying to create a fleet for ages but can never find enough people who are free in game and I don't want to spam!

I'm looking for 4 people to meet my character Admiral T'Law at the Fleet Registration Officer - please help if you can although you can only help if you aren't already a member of a fleet.

- 11.00 London Time 6th March
- ESD Fleet registration Officer
- Instance No.1
- Admiral T'Law - Vulcan, blue jacket, white hair, pointy ears, big boobs.

Cheers guys

Steve
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-06-2011, 09:46 AM
join us. we are newly formed as well. it took me a month to find four people,so I know how
rough that can be. Since your trying to do what it takes to form a fleet I know you are a person who wants to make things happen,I'm willing to give you instant fleet leader status , after that admin leader,if you want it,with all the access and responsibility you can handle. theres only two of us that are that high.
check us out, see if we are anywhere close to what you had in mind.
Don't reinvent the wheel, help me make it roll.

Claytron@Dredson

We are recruiting for Expendables.....
We are a small caual active fleet focusing on all aspects of the game.

A fleet that doesn't have a bunch of silly rules or a bunch of useless ranks or divisions or acadimies within the fleet.
One that will let you play how you want ,when you want,and can fill roles within the fleet. (Ambassador,Officer,leader or just member,you can decide. Everyone has a voice within the fleet,not one person calling all the shots or a dictator.
One that is active and mature. That focuses on fellowship and regular STF's,PvE,PvP, helpfull to other players.
All ages,level of expierence welcome.

http://expd.guildlaunch.com
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-06-2011, 11:35 AM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server and we are an in game fleet with active members and a fleet bank and our own fleet channel in game. We buy are players any equipment they need and we have crafters that can craft anything, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement, and we cover all aspects of the game.

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.