Lt. Commander
# 31
03-06-2011, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouseno4 View Post
I thoroughly enjoyed the story of the previous installments, so much so it got me thinking for hours after i finished it.

In a negative way, this mission has got me thinking. Not about the story, but how to get a group to speed through it just so i can get the reward and never come back.
So basically the mission psyched you out? Didn't care for the plot or environment much?

---
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-06-2011, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouseno4 View Post
I thoroughly enjoyed the story of the previous installments, so much so it got me thinking for hours after i finished it.

In a negative way, this mission has got me thinking. Not about the story, but how to get a group to speed through it just so i can get the reward and never come back.
So basically the mission psyched you out? Didn't care for the plot or environment much?

---
Today 01:27 AM
I think , for some people it is too complex to have alternet ways of Solution, or having a real Star Trek feeling in an Star Trek game.

Ps I take back my words if you Encountert to mutch Bugs in the Mission... 30 meter high jumping guards are ..Bugy at least,
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-06-2011, 04:45 PM
I enjoyed the whole noisy and visually engaging ambiance of the mission.
The end fight against Hakeev seemed a little quickvand the final space fight against Seela was a little buggy, but overall I had ablast.
A purple Reman with Tss3 and TB3 is really.
Lt. Commander
# 34
03-06-2011, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randyd9090 View Post
I have no complaints about the newest episode. Although the Reman BO should have had better skills.
Thats the wonderful thing about being able to replace said skills with something you do like.
Lt. Commander
# 35
03-06-2011, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
I enjoyed the whole noisy and visually engaging ambiance of the mission.
The end fight against Hakeev seemed a little quickvand the final space fight against Seela was a little buggy, but overall I had ablast.
A purple Reman with Tss3 and TB3 is really.
They made a point out of him not making a point out of his death, so on some subconscious level it had been preferable to have him act up a bit more, for the sake of villainous tradition.

---
Lt. Commander
# 36
03-06-2011, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sernon
They made a point out of him not making a point out of his death, so on some subconscious level it had been preferable to have him act up a bit more, for the sake of villainous tradition.

---
With all the hot air that Hakeev breathed out at us earlier in the series, I thought it a touch of cruel, yet satisfying Irony that he went so.......quietly.
Lt. Commander
# 37
03-06-2011, 05:57 PM
The only issues I had with the mission were the poorly thought out "cloaking tractor beam mines" and the fact that Hakeev super jumped on top of a building before dying and I could not examine his body to complete the episode untill I ran the entire ground segment again Could you be more specific OP?
Lt. Commander
# 38
03-06-2011, 06:06 PM
First off its not a good idea to post a complaint and then say that the community with which your posting is 'narrow minded' you're just asking to be flamed...

Now getting back to the topic of your post, I agree the mission was a bit under done. When I saw some of the preview shots I thought that it'd be longer. However I suppose for a rushed ending to the series it works. I felt as though they were building up the characters but in the end they die or go their sepearte way. It would have been nice to have a deeper connection to Obisek or a nastier rivalry with Hakeev. I was surprised that I kept being out wited or 'at the mercy' of Hakeev only to kill him when he was cornered in his base. His demise seemed ... to easy. It would have been better if in the previous mission we had had a nasty fight and he escaped at the last minute which would have justified the whole killing Hakeev in his own base the way we did. Also their was no build up to the battle on the planet, one minute I'm there alone and the next the remans are transporting in.

I agree that something just dosn't sit right with me when it comes to this ending but at the same time I think you poking the community and calling bloody murder at the devs is a bit overboard.
Lt. Commander
# 39
03-06-2011, 06:13 PM
The mission was great. I don't like the Reman BOff though.

In one of the previous episodes we had the choice to side with or against Obisek. I told him to surrender and then I made double sure to beat up every Reman on the base and arrest every single one before I left.

... Then he's happy to see me the next time I see him?

I was hoping our choice would have visible consequences, because I wanted a Romulan BOff, or a Romulan weapon, or a Romulan something. I love Romulans.

Haha also in that mission where I arrested all the Remans, I went inside my ship and tried to find my brig. I wanted to see all the Remans stuck behind the force fields so I could take a screenshot of myself laughing at them. I was surprised to find my ship has no brig.
Lt. Commander
# 40
03-06-2011, 06:22 PM
I felt like I was playing Champions Online for the most of this mission, which, to me, is a very good thing.

+1 Cryptic