Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Just be upfront about it. If you want to covertly ruin PvP, you are succeeding. I'm not going to care if that's your ultimate goal, but to lie to the user base is utterly appalling, and shows an extreme lack of respect for players. We've told you the large problems plaguing PvP for a long time, and we feel it's fallen on deaf ears most of the time. With the release of yet MORE NPC spam, you are confirming our fears, that you wish we go away.

Effective, yet it's a very bad business model. Can I get a refund?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-07-2011, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanshi View Post
Just be upfront about it. If you want to covertly ruin PvP, you are succeeding. I'm not going to care if that's your ultimate goal, but to lie to the user base is utterly appalling, and shows an extreme lack of respect for players. We've told you the large problems plaguing PvP for a long time, and we feel it's fallen on deaf ears most of the time. With the release of yet MORE NPC spam, you are confirming our fears, that you wish we go away.

Effective, yet it's a very bad business model. Can I get a refund?
Because of the highlighted line

IBTL
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-07-2011, 12:28 PM
Everyone gets that you don't like spam. The Devs know. Other PvPers know. Even I, who only reads this board via "new posts", know.
You can stop now.

IBTL.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Another New Post!
03-07-2011, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HF_Mudd
Everyone gets that you don't like spam. The Devs know. Other PvPers know. Even I, who only reads this board via "new posts", know.
You can stop now.

IBTL.
Oh really? You've spoken to these Devs and they have informed you that they are aware of the situation? During your conversation with them, did they also mention why they continue to increase the spam in PVP? Did they tell you just what they intended to do about it? I'm guessing they sent you to inform us that they are busy but working to address our concerns?

If you don't have the answers to these questions then perhaps you would kindly leave him alone and allow the people this issue does concern to deal with it. Thank you. ^^
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-07-2011, 12:34 PM
Don't know about the rest of you, but I feel like we're in an arena with the devs and they're afraid to decloak. Just sitting there, monitoring these types of threads, not wanting to post.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-07-2011, 12:36 PM
Maybe that's because they know we've laid a pretty heavy mine field around our PVPBall.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-07-2011, 12:40 PM
Fine. Continue your pointless, redundant, passive-aggressive rage threads if it makes you feel better.

I am certain that the Devs are aware of your feelings on this issue. They will either act in a matter that satisfies you, within a timeframe you consider reasonable, or they will not. There's really nothing you can do to change or hurry that response. You can either accept your powerlessness in this regard, or grasp for some illusion of control by making threads like this. Or you can quit. That's all the choice or say you (or I, or anyone) get in this.

I'm out.
Lt. Commander
# 8 More Power!
03-07-2011, 12:45 PM
Ah, so you don't actually have any inside information on the issue.

I suppose the ideal option then when you are annoyed by something (or otherwise have nothing of value to add) might be to skip it. You see, there is no illusion of control in regards to whether or not you waste your valuable time responding to something that don't matter or you can't change. You have the power!
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-07-2011, 12:52 PM
Just trying to dispel any illusions you might have that this is a democracy or that threads like this matter.

You'll be happier in the long run if you simply accept, as I have (after 10+ years of games like this), that your only real options are to take what you're given or quit.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-07-2011, 12:56 PM
They matter to me!

*cries*