Lt. Commander
I've recently returned after a long break and trying to relearn the game, but truth to be told I only played for a few weeks last summer so I'm a new player twice over. I rolled a new character and redid the tutorial before picking up the one I already had.

I'm looking for a mature and friendly group to play with. I'm definitely a grown up (39) with a real life outside of the game, but will be active as much as life permits. I'm not looking for hand outs (No intentions of standing in the charity line), but would appreciate the assistance that players with more experience than I have. A group to do the group content would be great *cough* Crystal Entity *cough* and such.

I am fine with roleplaying, but have no desire to spend 100% of the time using techno babble speak so a light to moderate rp fleet is just fine.

Leave message here or contact: Brahm@edinellion ingame.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-03-2011, 08:35 PM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server and we are an in game fleet with active members and a fleet bank and our own fleet channel in game. We buy are players any equipment they need and we have crafters that can craft anything, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement, and we cover all aspects of the game.

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-03-2011, 09:02 PM
You sound like you would be an ideal match for the 528th Fleet, social mature, fun, we do stf's all the time, dailies, pvp, everything. Look at our website, do a search for 528th, we are very active, our leader is extremely active and will probably respond next
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-03-2011, 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edinellion
I'm looking for a mature and friendly group to play with. I'm definitely a grown up (39) with a real life outside of the game, but will be active as much as life permits. I'm not looking for hand outs (No intentions of standing in the charity line), but would appreciate the assistance that players with more experience than I have. A group to do the group content would be great *cough* Crystal Entity *cough* and such.

I am fine with roleplaying, but have no desire to spend 100% of the time using techno babble speak so a light to moderate rp fleet is just fine.
The TOS Veterans Fleet sounds like it would be a great fit for you. There is some "backstory" for the fleet but I wouldn't call us roleplayers per se. We are a mature fleet (30s and 40s) with an emphasis on the original series (use of uniforms, and TOS era equipment)

We are a fun group of older players who started the fleet so that like minded people would have a great place to have good times playing STO

Come check out these websites:

To look around and Join the fleet:
http://stotosveteransfleet.guildlaunch.com

To follow the fleet ingame backstory:
http://sto-tos.blogspot.com/

and follow us on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...76019212445232

Hope to hear from you!

Darthjef.
Fleet Council, TOS Veterans Fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-03-2011, 09:14 PM
We are old and fun! You should check us out! I am supposed to be making lunches and I came down stairs to make sure you saw us but Darthjef already did

TOS Veterans Fleet!
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-03-2011, 09:32 PM
Check out Hyperion Armada! Here's a bit of what we have to offer:
  • TeamSpeak and Ventrilo voice servers
  • Active members
  • Active fleet forum
  • Full fleet bank
  • Weekly activities
  • Weekly podcast
  • Videos
  • Supportive officers
  • PvP and PvE training/help/teaming
  • Optional Enrollment in Tempest: our KDF sister fleet
  • Optional Enrollment in Hyperionaughts: our Champions Online supergroup
  • Friendly people
  • Good laughs
  • . . . and cookies!

PM for an invite today!! Or if you like you can try us out first.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-03-2011, 09:33 PM
We are a over 18 International Fleet so we have people on all the time heaviest population time are 12pm noon to 2am early morning central time zone.
Come check us out.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-03-2011, 10:32 PM
Feel free to check out the Clan Hunters

We are laid back, funny, helpful, and very active both with just goofing around and doing missions PvP and STF's.

We have both a fed and klingon fleet.

Nikita
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-04-2011, 12:01 AM
Welcome back to STO and I hope you've been enjoying the recent changes to the game.

At the {UFP}, we pride ourselves on being a mature fleet and fully support our members in a variety of ways. We use Teamspeak which you would be welcome to use but is not mandatory. We have a number of Events Officers in a number of different timezones who run events for our members both in STO and in other Star Trek games. We assign support officers to each new member to ensure they feel comfortable and have someone to go to for help in any form.

We have an extremely active forum which you are welcome to visit. The website has just undergone a recent update and is now sporting the LCARS look and feel to it, which we're very proud of. We have our own magazine which recently interviewed DStahl, the producer for STO and run a variety fo competitions which you would be free to enter. The last one was a creative writing competition and I know we're working on another one which I know will go down a storm.

Above all, the fleet believes in respect and fair treatment of everyone and we therefore ask that you adhere to the Code of Conduct and that you sign a monthly roll call.

If you're interested, stop by the website here and take a look or if you have any questions then feel free to ask anyone with a {UFP} tag.

Best of luck with your choice.

Grace
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-04-2011, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek7820
You sound like you would be an ideal match for the 528th Fleet, social mature, fun, we do stf's all the time, dailies, pvp, everything. Look at our website, do a search for 528th, we are very active, our leader is extremely active and will probably respond next
What he said!

Check out our TV channel!

Click the link to our site in my signature