Lt. Commander
# 1 Diplomatic Missions
03-06-2011, 04:00 PM
Are there any missions that give diplomatic xp that I can repeat?
Lt. Commander
# 2 Diplomatic??? Missions
03-06-2011, 08:24 PM
I have noticed several missions that sound like diplomatic missions, but the reward do not include any DIPL XP. I need just 60 more points to make Envoy, but can't find any missions other than the ones I've done.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-07-2011, 05:24 AM
Provided you've reached the first diplomatic rank, Attache I think, you can hail Jiro (under Starfleet - Info, not the missions tab) and he will tell you up to 3 places you can visit for DXP. They are all in exploration zones and limited by your rank - so if you're a Lieutenant Commander, you won't be going to the Zenas Expanse, for example.

Once you reach the next diplomatic rank, Envoy, I believe, you can do First Contact missions - same procedure. If you get all the questions correct/are diplomatic in your choices, you'll get 20DXP instead of 10.

Hope that helps.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-08-2011, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel64
I have noticed several missions that sound like diplomatic missions, but the reward do not include any DIPL XP. I need just 60 more points to make Envoy, but can't find any missions other than the ones I've done.
Ya I was having the same issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnought05 View Post
Provided you've reached the first diplomatic rank, Attache I think, you can hail Jiro (under Starfleet - Info, not the missions tab) and he will tell you up to 3 places you can visit for DXP. They are all in exploration zones and limited by your rank - so if you're a Lieutenant Commander, you won't be going to the Zenas Expanse, for example.

Once you reach the next diplomatic rank, Envoy, I believe, you can do First Contact missions - same procedure. If you get all the questions correct/are diplomatic in your choices, you'll get 20DXP instead of 10.

Hope that helps.
It does thank you. I'm 40xp away from completing Attache but anytime Jiro sends me somewhere I get only one mission, then I have to wait for however long till he's willing to send me on another. I'm finding it very hard to find anything but combat and resource grab missions as well.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-09-2011, 05:57 AM
There is a daily quest in the deveri sector (Orellius) that gives DP for rescuing prisoners from the Breen.

There are a number of missions available for DXP to get you to Atache Bajor, Memory Alpha, Starbase 39, I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting.

At Atache you will only ever get one diplomatic investigation at a time
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-09-2011, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brozan View Post
There is a daily quest in the deveri sector (Orellius) that gives DP for rescuing prisoners from the Breen.

There are a number of missions available for DXP to get you to Atache Bajor, Memory Alpha, Starbase 39, I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting.

At Atache you will only ever get one diplomatic investigation at a time
Thank you so much Brozan! This is just what I'm looking for
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-09-2011, 10:39 AM
You can also hang out in lower-level exploration sectors and catch Diplomatic missions randomly just like any other exploration mission. After a while you should start to figure out how they differ from normal missions with enemies. You can make far more than 10xp at a time on that.