Lt. Commander
I really don't care at this point what is going to be done about it. I do; however, feel like I reallhy would like to know when exploration is going to be overhauled. I don't need or want a specific date but a general indication wold be nice. Season 4-5-6---10? Just some idea. It's one of the biggest reasons I througn myself completely into this game. I am really pleased but exploration is the one sore point for me.

When are the explorers going to feel the love?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-07-2011, 10:21 AM
Probably Season 5 or later. That's the probably the best answer you're going to get.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-07-2011, 10:28 AM
I like randomly shooting the Crimto, Vito'D, Ulkielun and all of those cryptic made races. I hope when they completely revamp sector space I still get that chance.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-07-2011, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
Probably Season 5 or later. That's the probably the best answer you're going to get.
Yeah that is what I was thinking but I would love someone from Cryptic to actually confrim or deny that. It's not like a ton of people have been asking for this for a year now. Oh wait.. we have.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-07-2011, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadeComplete
I like randomly shooting the Crimto, Vito'D, Ulkielun and all of those cryptic made races. I hope when they completely revamp sector space I still get that chance.
I as well hope these funny races stick around.

Its always been my belief that the Vito'D are named after one of the dev's italian friends.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-07-2011, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naphl View Post

Its always been my belief that the Vito'D are named after one of the dev's italian friends.
I have a disruptor you can't refuse ;P
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-07-2011, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naphl View Post

Well of course we need a little comic releif; however, exploration still needs a major revamp.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-07-2011, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadeComplete
I have a disruptor you can't refuse ;P
LOL.....

/10 char
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-07-2011, 07:48 PM
I just wish they would add maybe eight more missions to the explore missions. They wouldn't feel like they were so much of a grind.

If they increased the size of the exploration zones four times. Then made several instance in the same zone that looked different. So when you came out it would look like you were in a different part of space. If they had maybe four to six appearances for the zones it would seem more like you were exploring instead of flying around in a purple nebula.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-08-2011, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Englebert
I just wish they would add maybe eight more missions to the explore missions. They wouldn't feel like they were so much of a grind.

If they increased the size of the exploration zones four times. Then made several instance in the same zone that looked different. So when you came out it would look like you were in a different part of space. If they had maybe four to six appearances for the zones it would seem more like you were exploring instead of flying around in a purple nebula.

At this point anything would help.