Lt. Commander
in Mine Enemy, When you are tracking down drill pieces for the Engineer achievement 1 romulan runs from you thinking that you're going to injure them due to a debt;
Why isn't the player given the opprotunity to give her the latinum to pay off the debt? or just pay Madran the latinum she owes? maybe grant a little DXP for doing this further optional bit of quest.

Mine Enemy, why can't i even try to kill the Horta?
granted it isn't a very starfleet thing to try and do, however I can easily see any and every klingon taking that approach. maybe offer an alternate accolade for killing the horta as well.

In Coliseum as a Medic Why do i have to run around the desert gathering twigs and berries for Slamek? when as a medic i have a kit that would heal him (heck lately i'ev even been wandering around with the kit with the useless hypospray powers) i imagine one or the other kits would have been more than sufficient to treat his wounds without running all over the desert.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-10-2011, 07:33 AM
Feedback: Overall, the Romulan mission were fun. No issues with finishing any of them, I did have to respawn a couple times during the series the first time I did them, but once I learned the patterns they are just as silly easy (on normal settings) as 99% of the other PvE missions.
Some very nice rewards given, I am most pleased.
No complaints.