Lt. Commander
How about giving us as many storyline missions as the Feds have, but specific to the KDF. Not more dailies or more of the episodes that both factions can play. It's ridiculous that I can start a new Fed character and make it to RA without having to repeat stuff more than a couple times and then it's more about getting enough exploration marks for that rank to actually buy some stuff, but to get a KDF character to BG, I have to repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat and repeat some more.

This is why I quit playing for the last 9 month. i came back and found a bunch of new stuff, but quickly had to go right back to repeating missions over and over until I was bored, just to get from Cmdr 5 to BG 5.

I see another Fed ship coming online very shortly, as if they need more ships. It's already on Tribble for Pete's sake. Yet, the only things mentioned in the tribble patch notes related to Klingon's are a display bug for for borg parts on a raptor and the fix for a cloaking bug. It doesn't even say what bug. I can only hope it's the bug where my BoFFs talking to me cancels cloak, but for all I know it could be a fix for many feds constantly whining about us having a cloak and being hard to detect, so the detection range gets cut in half or worse.

Other than the T5 Carrier and those new T6 ships, we still don't have any actual science type ships. Sure the BoP can work as a science ship, but with fewer science consoles and fewer total BoFF skills. To make matters worse, the database says the T3 BoP is supposed to had 1 eng and 2 sci consoles, but it actually has 2 eng and 1 sci, which is exactly what the T3 cruiser has.

As far as I know, we still don't have the equivalent of very rare Saurian BoFF with the efficient trait that we might get lucky to receive when leveling up. I also noticed we still only get a choice of 1 BoFF with those new officer missions, instead of one of each class and we pick 1 of the 3. I've got far too many science BoFFs and hardly any Engineer or Tactical BoFFs from those missions.

Just before logging off tonight I hit BG5 and found that instead of gaining equal access to B'Tran, I have to do the KDF versions of those way back in Captain's exploration cluster. I can understand having separate exploration cluster for the other areas, since all the other Fed exploration clusters are off fed space, but B'Tran is off Borg space, which both factions have access to. Both factions can be in the same Enemy Contact instance as "allies", so why can't we both be in the same exploration cluster?

This game should really be called ST:TFO (Star Trek: The Federation Online), because even with a year to give us more Klingon content, I only saw 1 storyline and the majority of our ships still only have 1 skin, unless we fork over cash for C-store points. While all the Fed ships I ever played had 3 skins to mix and match since closed beta.

In summary, stop giving the KDF, the Fed hand-me-downs like we're the red-headed step child noone wants, and treat us like equal customers by giving us equal content (KDF exclusive storyline missions, multiple skins for every ship, etc.).

Edit: Before anyone even thinks to say, "but there are more Fed players". 1: You have to play Fed to unlock Klingon. 2: The serious lack of content makes many folks stop playing Klingon and go back to playing fed, even if they'd prefer to play a Klingon, because the endless repetitions are not fun game-play.

I noted this from a fellow Klingon who is finally after 12 moths off game play BG 5 .
Minus 9 moths offshore so to speak but it took him 3 months of game play .

Greetz Jetal
Lt. Commander
# 2 Further More
03-07-2011, 03:46 PM
There was some guy who told me that he was a captain within 8 ours straight of playing .
Well if you read this you understand that I say now your bull****ting me .
And I don't hate the empire because if I did why would i fight so hard to get some missions.

And stop saying but you can buy xp bonus in the C- Store !!!
Hell I don't want to I just want honest leveling for the KDF as the FEDS .
I already finish with my FED she is almost VA within a week .
I'm One week busy with my Klingon and I'm still LTC 7 .
And really I ask around a Lott about leveling a KDF and 87% says its irritating slow going process .
So I hope DSthal is getting this as well .
Make it better for the KDF PLEASE !!!

Greets Jetal
Lt. Commander
# 3 Idea's pleases
03-07-2011, 03:57 PM
OK here are a view !!!

1. KDF should have a diplomatic Core there maybe fighters but they also have a hart and they need to gain allies.
2. The T-ong missions hell give some more points or xp on those missions.
3. Expanse increase also xp 309 points for killing 30 feds even slaying the breen earns more XP
4. Ground war missions with the Borg also increase XP
5. PVP make it worthwhile and put less PVP mission content in no one is playing so you wait for ever as an LTC.
6. KDF is also lacking on the foundry ! I mean with the federation I can do a lot off stuff but on KDF again Cryptic its Lacking .

Klingon are being insulted by there creators P'Tagh

Greets Jetal
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-07-2011, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooter1978
1. KDF should have a diplomatic Core there maybe fighters but they also have a hart
To be accurate, they have brak'lul or physiologically redundant organs.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-07-2011, 04:11 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Hart hope not, dont be giving feds any ideas on a new ship :p
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-07-2011, 04:20 PM
At least not the Klingons have the featured episodes to do, back when I level my Klingon it was such a horrible task.

They could use more missions though. I believe Season 4 is supposed to do that.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-07-2011, 04:22 PM
well i looked on the engineering report an they arnt in dev or testing, there under future thoughts and ideas. so................................................

thats kdf stuff btw

this is a direct copy paste so no quotes but its not doctored in any way

In Design Discussions
The lead designers are currently discussing these features for implementation in an upcoming update

* Tutorial for the KDF and allowing players to start their first character in the KDF
* Releveling KDF Content Progression
* Adding more KDF episodes
* Nuking Kerrat
* Giving Qo'noS a revamp
* Updating missions that take place in Qo'noS
* Adding daily crafting quests
* Opening up shared exploration sectors (e.g. Hromi Cluster)
* Making several needed updates to the Fed Tutorial
* Adding melee weaponsmiths to the game that sell specific ground weapons
* Adding open PVP melee areas to social maps (Andoria, Vulcan, Qo'noS, Rura Penthe)
* Repurposing some Feature Episode maps as new PVP maps
* Ability to skip new player tutorial after you've done it once
* Allowing players to purchase more inventory slots
* Removing restriction on number of players required to create a Fleet
* Allowing Fleet Bank size to automatically scale with the size of the Fleet
* Combining Ship Customization, Ship Selection, and Ship Requisitions into a single UI
* Combining Marks and Emblems to a single scaled currency system
* Duty Officer System (formerly known as the crew system)
* New Bonuses, items, craftables, and game mechanics related to Duty Officers
* Redesign for Exploration Sectors (and Exploration in general)
* Adding BOFF abilities to power list on the ground (so you can slot them)
* Allowing away team powers to be assigned to hotkeys
* Adding ability to warp to a friend
* Andorian, Oberth, Vesta, Ambassador, and Fan Designed Enterprise ships
* Adding a functioning shuttlebay for ship interiors (allows you to switch to your shuttle without returning to Spacedock)
* Removing the restriction that you can only craft on Memory Alpha or Qo'noS
* Remastering more episodes
* Replacing Deepspace Encounters with more instanced missions
* More shuttle specific mission types
* Adding a Rest XP bonus
* Finishing the STF: The Hive
* Prep for Feature Episode Series 4
* Adding leaderboards to the game
* Adding ability to display accolade score as part of player name
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-07-2011, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooter1978
How about giving us as many storyline missions as the Feds have, but specific to the KDF.
True equality is simply never going to happen. All you can realistically do is continue to ask for more, thank them when/if you get it, and then repeat the process.