Lt. Commander
www.stoisite.weebly.com
this is name of my current Information Site, it's pretty much unfinished, but i plan to finish it. that site was created to help out Players in STO. pretty much loaded with Many new informations and news, tips, help, etc. when it's fully finished it can be pretty good enough to help out. and i added Advanced's Guide and Elite's Guide since the STOwiki did't add them so i would like to do that for players that's using the Advanced/Elite Option. so, i have very long work on the site ahead, so i'll do my best to getting it finished.
wish me good luck. and i also forgot to mention i have four Fleets up in the Fleets Sections, i already had their permission to advise their Fleets or Fleet Leaders asking me to put theirs up etc. just for anyone that's looking for Fleet. thus increasing their chances of recruiting someone lol.
i'm also looking for suggestions on how to improve the site, adding things you think i should add etc.
basically, just many things too lol.
i also can allow Fan-made Content of Tribble or on Holodeck available for viewing on STOI.
and STOI is only Largest Infomation Site that can hold Massive Amount of Infomation for STO Players when it's finished. i spend nearly 2 hours working on the site 2 days ago and had to go sleep as ordered by my mother due to lack of sleep, lol it's because i'm determined guy so finishing is goal lol. i'm going the slow way to get plenty of sleep before working on the site every 3 hours. i have pretty much set out the limit.
8 hours of sleep, 3 hours of working on site. you know, just to don't burn myself out.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-11-2011, 09:04 AM
Yay me.. i brought The Forums online after i worked on Forums setup it's online and running now.
you're welcome to check it out.

http://stoisite.weebly.com/forums.html#/
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-11-2011, 09:07 AM
Looks like a nice start.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-11-2011, 09:09 AM
Another random superlink website. Alright, I'll check it out.
-clicks it-

Hey! There's a hot andorian chick this time! Nice!
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-11-2011, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
Looks like a nice start.
yeah, i'm taking precautions to make sure the Site goes smoothly even with its flaws and its unifinished works.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-12-2011, 03:48 PM
Tribble Breeding Information is Now up and running!
http://stoisite.weebly.com/tribble-b...nfomation.html
what do ya think? looks good enough of infomation on how to breed Tribbles.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-13-2011, 09:48 PM
Hey Superlilnk, I'm honored you're using my images on your site, but you cropped my name and website from the art.

Could you please revert the images back to their original form? I put credits on in lieu of annoying watermarks so the images can enjoyed, but I request that the credits remain on the images. I guess I can understand someone removing the black border for formatting reasons, but my signature was purposely cloned off. For your convenience, the original files can be located in my signature attached to this post.

Put the signature back, and you have my permission to use the images.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-13-2011, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkjedi View Post
Hey Superlilnk, I'm honored you're using my images on your site, but you cropped my name and website from the art.

Could you please revert the images back to their original form? I put credits on in lieu of annoying watermarks so the images can enjoyed, but I request that the credits remain on the images. I guess I can understand someone removing the black border for formatting reasons, but my signature was purposely cloned off. For your convenience, the original files can be located in my signature attached to this post.

Put the signature back, and you have my permission to use the images.

Thanks
i know, i forgot to ask you i got so busy with the Site i was trying to finish that i forgot to ask.
i keep backups of every Original in case the Original was overriden or got deleted by Accident. the images i put up here is Clear Cut Version of Original and i resized it to be very much Large as i could to make the Pictures of yours to really stand out. and for the the art thing, i had to fix it because of its Large Memory Size in the Data of how much Space it takes. i had to make it less in order to properly load up to be a Cover Art for my Site. the one thing on my Mind was to put the Name and Link, Signture next to the Pictures when i finish the Site. i had't gotten to that early. and in early start of the Site, i loaded up the Originals and they got screwed up, i had to take them off and figure out a way to fix the problems etc you know, making a Website can create problems sometime.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-13-2011, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superlink1 View Post
i know, i forgot to ask you i got so busy with the Site i was trying to finish that i forgot to ask...
I understand. I don't mind you using my art or resizing it to fit, but I don't like that my name was taken off the artwork.

Once my signature is put back on the art, it's ok for you to use it. My name needs to be ON THE ART in case others decide to use the image as well. That way, my name travels around the internet with it.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-13-2011, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkjedi View Post
I understand. I don't mind you using my art or resizing it to fit, but I don't like that my name was taken off the artwork.

Once my signature is put back on the art, it's ok for you to use it. My name needs to be ON THE ART in case others decide to use the image as well. That way, my name travels around the internet with it.
One artist (well, sometimes) to another, you handled that well.

Better than I would have. Much better...