Lt. Commander
...cause there are plenty to be had.

I'm a returning player, having last played in season 2, before going onto WoW for awhile there. Had enough of that game, and hence here I am, and after a couple of days of getting my captain's legs back, I'm throwing this out there, looking for options for a casual Fleet, with some rp, and experience doing the STFs, of whit, I have none of my own there. (Hey, it happens, life and what not.) Not looking for hard core, but i am looking for well established, not into a starter up type deal. Just want to belong to a stable and active Fleet.

Anywho, throwing this nibbble to see what tribbles I fish out, and work it from there. Thank you for reading this far and dealing with moi from there.
Lt. Commander
# 2 The Clan Hunters
03-07-2011, 01:00 AM
Hi

Welcome back to Star Trek Online!

Feel free to check out my fleet, The Clan Hunters, ClanHuntersHQ.com
You do not need to sign up on our forums, but I suggest you read our rules.
We do not expect anything from our members but to have fun when playing.

The fleet is 11 years old (we are having an Anniversary party at Drozana this saturday)

The fleet is stable and drama free.
We are mature, casual, laid back but might be a bit goofy now and then.

The fleet is international so there is always someone online.

We also have a fleet called the "House of Clan Hunters" on the Klingon side.

Join us on our chat channel by typing "/channel_join ClanH" in-game

You can get to know us, and let us know if you want an invite on that chat channel.

Nikita
Lt. Commander
# 3 Incoming hail, sir.
03-07-2011, 02:33 PM
Greetings Officer of the Federation,

I am Vice Admiral Shrel of Andor and I send you this transmission on behalf of the 37th Defense Fleet.

Have you found yourself craving the company of like minded officers? Have you yet to find the fleet that can accommodate your talents in a helpful environment? Then let me tell you about the fleet that I am a member of, the 37th Defense Fleet.

We, the officers of the 37th Defense Fleet, knowing the evils that lurk in the many worlds of the galaxy form this fleet in response to that evil. We lay forth for all worlds to see the precepts upon which we stand.

We are the Burning Armada. We take our name for the mind set of our fleet officers, “Our actions will leave a blazing trail of righteousness across the heavens and that trail will teach our enemies to fear the light. If we die, we die knowing that the flames of our ships will inspire the desire of the next generation to continue on after us.”

We come together as one force among many to stand against the encroaching darkness and say unto it, "No more! We draw the line against the night here, bring on you thousands, one at a time, or all in a rush, it matters not, you shall not pass!" We are the 37th Defense Fleet, we raise high the banners of justice, honor, and freedom for all to see.

We of the 37th Defense Fleet are a family, brothers and sisters born of the same desire to serve a cause greater than ourselves. We are Human, Vulcan, Andorian, and countless other races, despite our differences we give our all to each other and help each other to improve each and every day in all ways. We form task groups to go forth and combat the growing evils that would threaten the United Federation of Planets. We do this to show the solidarity and loyalty that is at the very heart of the37th Defense Fleet.

We hold our selves to a higher standard. We are officers of the Federation, we hold the ideals of fair play, honor, justice, and freedom to be most dear. We stand as the last defense against the encroaching tides of darkness. We will protect our homes no matter the cost, for the Federation, for our peoples, for our homes, for the Burning Armada.

If this sounds like the fleet you have been looking for, then friend respond to this transmission, or to any member of the 37th Defense Fleet, and we will welcome you to our ranks.

Vice Admiral Shrel of Andor
Earth Space Dock
Stardate: 88784.21

[[We are now recruiting both new and experienced role players to join our fleet. We stay in character and use [[ ]] to denote out of character speech. We hold frequent role play events and are part of a role play alliance. We enjoy helping with missions, crafting, and STFs. If you would like to join a great group of role players here on STO then send me a message, or contact any member of the 37th Defense Fleet.]]
Lt. Commander
# 4 yah..
03-07-2011, 10:33 PM
well im in the same boat wow and all lol..

played back when STO first came out for about 2 months then gave up on it due to all the issues it was having and went back to wow and once again im dead sick and tired of wow have been for some time.. needless to say i thought i would check up on STO as its roughly a year after i played last.

I am also looking for a casual guild with a fair amount of active players and activity, to do the raids err STFs? like infected and what not.

pretty much the same as op for me also mature, friendly. fun, helpful people i left this character at 42 RA whats now RA lower half.

not willing or going to fill out an application i know a lot of guilds like to have some kind of application process but this isn't work this is a game and its meant to be fun and enjoyable. i don't personally mind the upstart guilds but you cant be brand brand new at least have a few raidesodes under your belt something.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-07-2011, 10:49 PM
STO has came along way in the last year. That is for sure. Sector is looking better and better. New content and much more to come.

Hope you both enjoy your return to STO. And feel free to take a look at FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.com

Always love to welcome plp back to STO. And above all.... Enjoy
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-08-2011, 12:48 AM
We are one of the oldest fleets in STO! We have members that have been around since Beta testing as well as members who just started the game recently. We have a PvE division and a PvP division in our Fleet. There are players in our fleet from all over the world, so we have players on-line at almost all times of the day. We have a Teamspeak server so we can all communicate together easily as well as our own website. We also do lots of Fleet activities (STF's, PvP training, RPing, activities with other Fleets). If this sounds good to you then check out our website http://www.armadadefenseforce.com and download and connect to our Teamspeak server for free and come talk to one of the leaders and join ADF!!!

Main reasons to look in to the ADF.
-we have both a Fed fleet and Klingon fleet
-We are an active(daily) fleet in PVP and PVE
-we are casual play style and look to have a good time
-we have our own dedicated TeamSpeak3 server, chat channel across both factions
-we are stable and have been around since open beta and are going on stronger than ever with long term goals of being cross gaming to other MMOs.
Lt. Commander
Good morning. Welcome back to the game. As mentioned above there are a lot of new and cool changes taking place. I do hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great and growing fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but that’s part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some cases RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA) and England but we do have members scattered across the globe.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RLtoo. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please don’t hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-08-2011, 11:21 AM
Sounds like you are looking for us.

We are a newly formed fleet (a couple of weeks) but have already ran 3 events or more. We have no silly rules or complex ranking structure. You determine your involvment in the fleet member or officer. We are just a group of people that like to focus on playing the game together, running stf's regulary as well as other missions together. We have members of all ranks and there will be someone there to help you along the way, as well as someone that you can probably help as well.

Our website is expd.guildlaunch.com

You can apply there (no screening process, just one way that we can send you ingame invite)
or
James Goetz@goetzjam

Or search for us Expendables

I appreciate you reading this and I am sure you will fit right in.

PS Its not required to have a drink in one hand while playing, but some of us do!
Lt. Commander
If you are still deciding on a fleet, The 48th Defense Fleet, The Warpigs would be happy to have you with us.

We are a small but growing, laid back group of players who all love Star Trek and playing STO. We enjoy teaming up and working together whether it be a mission, a daily or an STF and have lots of fun doing it. We take pride in assisting newcomers to both STO and the Fleet learn the game and level in order to participate in and be successful at STFs which we organize on a weekly basis. We are constantly working on becoming better STO players, are always improving ourselves on our teamwork and cooperation but most importantly always making sure we are having a good time.

For more information about us, please see the FAQs on our website (you can click the link in my signature below). You can also visit our forums at http://www.warpigsmmo.com/. Any other questions please feel free to message me.