Lt. Commander
# 1 7th Core Gives Thanks!!!
03-07-2011, 06:07 PM
I just wanted to thank the fleets that showed up for 7TH CORE SCRIMMAGE SUNDAY this past Sunday. These gatherings are really not going to be much official but just a casual way to organize fleet on fleet PVP so that organized fleets can get their fleet pvp teams sharp. It is also for those who want to experience what PREMADE in the Federation or KDF really means. To be able to show up and play on an organized team with players who support each other in an effort to compete boldly against the other side.

As 7th core begins to remake its place in the pvp arena in the likes of TSI, SOB, and QEW you guys can expect us to have a team ready to go most if not EVERY SUNDAY. So I hope we can continue this casual endeavor and if anyone reading this is not in a premade fleet but frequents top damage, top healing, or is a bad as mother debuffer....:p then get in touch with me. We are always looking to add to our roster of premades. Bold Exploring Captains. POW POW!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-07-2011, 11:29 PM
Legendary Legacy Starfleet is also working on a team as well. We look forward to the matches coming up.