Lt. Commander
# 1 This forum is
03-07-2011, 08:41 PM
I just scaned for the post I had posted before, not there.Crazy thing is a poster who is a senoir member wrote BOO YAA yer gone.What the f.... is up with that .Been AROUND THE BLOCK And know this is gonna get deLETED as well.My question is who is the little geek that makes these choices,cause im gonna find ur boss !
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-07-2011, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorOddball
I just scaned for the post I had posted before, not there.Crazy thing is a poster who is a senoir member wrote BOO YAA yer gone.What the f.... is up with that .Been AROUND THE BLOCK And know this is gonna get deLETED as well.My question is who is the little geek that makes these choices,cause im gonna find ur boss !
What?

/10chars
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-07-2011, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorOddball
Perhaps your choice or method of conversation was in conflict with the rules of the forum...

That usually is the reason for a deletion.

And one should always IGNORE anybody who cheers when one of your post's are deleted...

Actually, they will probably get deleted also.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-07-2011, 09:36 PM
Crud ... Double posted...Sorry.. I wish they'd let us delete our own posts.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-07-2011, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
Crud ... Double posted...Sorry..
Quickly now, delete this guy.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-07-2011, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdb2008 View Post
Quickly now, delete this guy.
I'm a TROLL...,

I'll always be around in some form or another. :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-07-2011, 09:46 PM
well now, this one has progressed, to a new level, one that few have gone to before, one that could end up very badly.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-07-2011, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuui View Post
well now, this one has progressed, to a new level, one that few have gone to before, one that could end up very badly.
Aren't you glad you GIBTL...
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-07-2011, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
I'm a TROLL...,

I'll always be around in some form or another. :p
Sorry man, but only the Mods can call you a troll. I'll have to report you, now.

Z
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-07-2011, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zordar View Post
Sorry man, but only the Mods can call you a troll. I'll have to report you, now.

Z
I'm the only UN-Official Troll around here... as my un-contested avatar can attest to...

So therefore I'm a Semi-Legal Troll. And a very pleasent one (most of the time) to boot...

Oh...and I'm gonna be watchin' for you when someday you haff-ta cross my bridge... :p
Closed Thread